Help: Bono's Sunglasses

Vertigo3333

• Subscriber

I'm not asking what kind they are, but where to acquire them. Particularly, I would like to know if anyone has ordered, or known someone who has, something from u2mart.com or bonou2sunglasses.com. I have not been able to find reviews on these sites, or their privacy policies, though u2mart.com does have some terms posted. I am not looking to order something soon (I already have Bono's latest Emporio Armani RED sunglasses) but if I was to get another pair of his sunglasses from somewhere, would either of these sites be safe to order from, or is there somewhere else? ebay? If anyone knows something about theflyshades.com too, that would also be helpful.

Thanks.

• Subscriber

So many fakes around, buy from legit stores. Sure ive seen the flyshades site, thats moody too as i remember. The real fly shades were on ebay a while back and went for a few hundred. Cant excatly remember what they were called i have a pic somewhere, ill dig it out or at least get the make etc..

• Subscriber

Vikings, yes, I've heard of those. Thanks, Utwothefly. Bono's sunglasses appear to be hard to find in legit stores, and more expensive, the RED sunglasses I got from some third-party store, I'm not even sure if I can remember the name, but it was the last pair and the weekend of Black Friday so I probably got lucky there, the sunglasses arrived in perfect condition with a certificate of authenticity and a case as well.

It's too bad the Achtung Baby Uber box set is so expensive, I'd love to get it, particularly because of the Fly shades that are included, but oh well.

• Subscriber

Well the fly shades site its secure there´s no problem with it, I bougth the fly sunglasses about 4 or 5 months ago they arrived on time and in perfect condition, and they actually look like the ones Bono used, there´s two sites I know to have the sunglasses that Bono uses, i have also bougth from them and there awesome, arrived on time and the prices are not that expesive. Here I´ll leave you the link to both of them:

-http://www.unitedshades.com/

-http://www.otticanet.com/

So give it a try, they work pretty well with me ;)