How many tours do the band still have left in them ?

U2RSA

Let's be honest, they're not young anymore, and even though i don't want to see a Beach Boys scenario where they're like completely old, and still touring. However, having said that from a fans perspective how long do they or how many tours before they hang up their instruments ?

Obviously, the 4 will be the best to ask, but it's fun to speculate....

i reckon, one more big tour, and that'll be it....

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Yeah...if 360 isn't the last tour......

Larry said he wants the band to go out on top....

Adam isn't sure when the next tour will be....

Edge doesn't know if the next tour will be indoors or outdoors.....

Bono is always on tour!!! Either with the band or meeting with world leaders....

According to the u2 crew there will be another tour.....

Could be the final curtain. The greatest hits tour with songs in the set that haven't been played much. A more diverse set...

At max though it could be 2 tours, next album tour and greatest hits but that would mean u2 touring when they are near 60. Too old, and not cool!

• Subscriber

I hate it when people ask these questions.

I mean, I guess it is in the back of our minds, but I don't like talking about it. I mean hey, I'm a relatively new fan. I don't want to waste my U2 life, however short it my be, thinking about the end.

Because really, we don't know when the "end" is. Let's not put an expiration date on them, kay?

U2 is still having fun and making music.

Why can't we all just enjoy what they give us? If we keep questioning how long they have, it'll be one sad boring last few years.

That's Redhead's take anyway.

• Subscriber

keep touring.... but they could do acoustic sets and shit like that. They could tour 3 more times easy anyway.I doubt they'll want to stop, and LN have the fucked over for a few years yet dont they?.

Ah, so I'm not the only one who likes the idea of an acoustic theatre tour!