*FEEDBACK ONLY: WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE A Fan Photo Contest (REVISED)----your thoughts?

xtraspicy62

Can you envision a 2012 calendar made of 12 winning fan photos?

12 themes for 12 months.

Suggestions:

1) Best Photo Europe Leg 1 (2009)

2) Best Photo North America Leg 1 (2009)

3) Best Photo Europe Leg 2 (2010)

4) Best Photo OZ/NZ Leg 2 (2010)

5) Best Photo Africa Leg 3 (2011)

6) Best Photo South America Leg 3 (2011)

7) Best Photo Glastonbury 2011

8) Best Photo North America

9) Best Photo Magnetic Hill Music Festival

10) Best Bono

11) Best Adam

12) Best Larry

13) Best The Edge

14) other category.....

We would need to run 14 polls of submitted photos.

I'm thinking the prize would be the honor of being chosen from the voters, to have your photo in the calendar.

I'm hoping the calendar could be made into a PDF downloadable format, so that we can download it ourselves.

(Max-can you do that for us?)

I'm thinking, if we can get the go ahead, of running it soon, so it would be available for the holidays.

Thoughts? Concerns? Suggestions?

PS-This would be a fan based, unofficial contest, run by the fans and for the fanssmile.gif

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Great idea.....however..........why not seek to make it the official calendar for 2012 and donate the profits to Amnesty, Greenpeace, RED or ONE? PM can give the yay or nay to the idea.

You'd get more entries and better quality photos and the thrill of having one of your pics in the official U2 calendar.....exciting happy.gif

Great idea.....however..........why not seek to make it the official calendar for 2012 and donate the profits to Amnesty, Greenpeace, RED or ONE? PM can give the yay or nay to the idea.

You'd get more entries and better quality photos and the thrill of having one of your pics in the official U2 calendar.....exciting happy.gif

Great idea and I'm with aussiegirl, about it being a fundraiser. How about for the famine thats happening in Africa ?

• Subscriber

[quote name='Jets FC wrote:

aussiegirl']Great idea.....however..........why not seek to make it the official calendar for 2012 and donate the profits to Amnesty, Greenpeace, RED or ONE? PM can give the yay or nay to the idea.

You'd get more entries and better quality photos and the thrill of having one of your pics in the official U2 calendar.....exciting 
happy.gif

Great idea and I'm with aussiegirl, about it being a fundraiser. How about for the famine thats happening in Africa ?

Go for that!!!

(12...close up photo of the mods :P )