I'm getting spammed

U2RSA

Here's the message:

lillianbaby from U2 Community sent you this message:

Hello My name is Lillian ,i saw your profile  to day on(media.community.u2.com) and became interested on you and i  will also like to know more about you and i will like you tosend me an email to my private email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address( lilliandon89@yahoo.co.uk ) I believe we can move from here!and remember distance of colour doesn't matter anything but love matters allot in life. I am waiting for your mail to my private email address. see your reply soon; lilliandon89@yahoo.co.ukLillian

I appreciate the attention, but this is ridiculous laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Can mods do something about this, ban the spammer or something. This is the second time i am being spammed.

• Subscriber

it does seem to happen from time to time. I remember about a year or so ago there were so many messages being sent to people like the one you say about and spam blogs too.

There should be a report button you can click on so that admin/mods are aware of it. And if not PM the mods directly and they should be able to help.

• Subscriber

I got one too a couple of weeks ago, I'm was kinda flattered lollaugh.gif here it is.  What bummed me out is the person thought I was a man!!! I mean, what in my profile would suggest I'm a bloke?! 

HELLO MY DEAR,
MY NAME IS GIFT IN SEARCH OF A MAN WHO UNDERSTANDS THE MEANING OF LOVE AS TRUST AND FAITH IN EACH OTHER,RATHER THAN ONE WHO SEES LOVE AS ONLY A WAY OF FUN,BUT A MATURE MAN WITH NICE VISSION OF WHAT THE WORLD IS ALL ABOUT,MY DEAR AFTER READING YOUR PROFILE TODAY I TOOK INTEREST IN YOU,SO PLEASE I WILL LIKE YOU TO REPLY TO ME WITH THIS BOX (giftgod26@yahoo.com) I AM HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON,
FROM MISS GIFT  ,
THANKS

Just send one back saying the following......

Dear Bawbag,

Please kindly piss off and stop spamming me or i will hunt you down and rip out you're throat and eat the insides while you still squirm about watching me.

Yours Sincerely

• Community Moderator

There should be a report button you can click on so that admin/mods are aware of it. And if not PM the mods directly and they should be able to help.

There is one, actually...

In the top menu, click on HELP.  (alternatively, go to

http://www.u2.com/help/index/ )

There, check the "Contact Us" form ... fill the form, with the most details possible...

Just send one back saying the following......

Dear Bawbag,

Please kindly piss off and stop spamming me or i will hunt you down and rip out you're throat and eat the insides while you still squirm about watching me.

Yours Sincerely

I like this answer the best....

Im going to save it for future referencesmokin.gif

• Subscriber

Here's the message:

lillianbaby from U2 Community sent you this message:

Hello My name is Lillian ,i saw your profile  to day on(media.community.u2.com) and became interested on you and i  will also like to know more about you and i will like you tosend me an email to my private email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address( lilliandon89@yahoo.co.uk ) I believe we can move from here!and remember distance of colour doesn't matter anything but love matters allot in life. I am waiting for your mail to my private email address. see your reply soon; lilliandon89@yahoo.co.ukLillian

I appreciate the attention, but this is ridiculous laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Can mods do something about this, ban the spammer or something. This is the second time i am being spammed.

Thats happened to me , and I replied to see what was wanted , and thought if she can afford internet she can afford whatever it is she was looking for grin.gif