#THESKYDOWN Live Thread

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='CatKim wrote:

mich40 wrote:

CatKim']

What better way to decompress from the last two weeks than a press conference by Bono and Edge..Larry would make it even better, but we can't be picky
tongue.gif

Glad to see you back!!

Hey girlie!  Are you still on Cloud 9?

A little bit, yes. lol

Any pictures?? So happy for you!

• Subscriber

Hello everyone!!

I was fortunate enough to be at the red carpet last night and got Bono and Edge's autograph on my JT book...what an exciting time!!! Wooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

That's amazing! Would love to meet them one day ...

• Subscriber

[quote name='tiziana68 wrote:

CatKim']Hello everyone!!

I was fortunate enough to be at the red carpet last night and got Bono and Edge's autograph on my JT book...what an exciting time!!! Wooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

whohoooooooooooo I'm sooooo happy for youuuuu!!!!!!!!!Thank you. It seems though, everytime any band members get close to me and I'm taking pictures, I cut their heads off..lol I think I got some good pics though.

• Subscriber

[quote name='cash0012 wrote:

danielsentana']Damn this film looks so good. Is there a way to see it before buying the AB editions? Any theater releases you might have heard?

It will be shown on TV showcase Oct 29th I think.

Ok I only have half an hour for lunch one two three, lets go!!Cool, thanks!! I already had lunch, would be too nervous to do eat and listen at the same time laugh.gif

• Community Moderator

[quote name='CatKim wrote:

tiziana68 wrote:

CatKim']Hello everyone!!

whohoooooooooooo I'm sooooo happy for youuuuu!!!!!!!!!
Thank you. It seems though, everytime any band members get close to me and I'm taking pictures, I cut their heads off..lol I think I got some good pics though.

Yes, you do. laugh.gif