U2 Illuminati - want a laugh check this out.....

MacFoley

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting this Wahine !!!

Now you are talking Baby...tell it like it is, it's the only chance for things really work.
This is what I was waiting from you
My heart is full of pride now wink.gif

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

MacFoley']

this is a personal favorite!roll.gif

check out the comments to this video....laugh.gif

OK, let's go with this.

1. I've wore a ring with Horus eye image for the last 15 years, it's the only thing I don't take off even for shower. I've studied a little about Egyptian traditions because I've always atracted to them I don't know the reason. Am I an iluminatti ? So far my knowledge I'm not.

2. It's not the first time I hear Bono is illuminati. Maybe he is, maybe he is not. His relationships appear suspiciuos to me and some videos and messages too, but it's so evident that makes me thing is not the truth.

3. I'm atracted to U2 because their mysterious lyrics, I find messages to investigate on them all the time. It's so interesting.

4. I don´t think he is a Christian, I've read about the gnostich traditions and I think they are near that kind of believes. The bible is mostly based in ancient egyptian myths. I'm reading about it at the moment, it's veryyyy interesting.

Please don't hate me, I'm just sharing my thoughts. I have no thruth at all.
pimp.gif

• Subscriber

Okay, so this illuminati thing is seemingly out there, but...the official U2 Yahweh video IS equally out there and offensive. Particularly, the beginning when the symbol of the Christian holy spirit (the dove) is eaten and the song is saying take this soul stranded in some skin and bones...THAT clearly is NOT Christian. So then, why the lyrics that can be understood to be Christian? Or, conversely, why the man eating the dove which could be taken as anti-Christian? 

Clearly, the Yahweh U2 video does use freemason symbols - the all seeing eye and the pyramid. 

It does beg the ? is this just art? Bono/U2 being provocative? Ugh! I really hope I haven't supported a guy who wants to chuck truth for a falsehood and perpetrate it on his fans. ohwell.gif

Has anyone ever heard/read Bono explain the Yahweh video?

• Subscriber

Okay, so this illuminati thing is seemingly out there, but...the official U2 Yahweh video IS equally out there and offensive. Particularly, the beginning when the symbol of the Christian holy spirit (the dove) is eaten and the song is saying take this soul stranded in some skin and bones...THAT clearly is NOT Christian. So then, why the lyrics that can be understood to be Christian? Or, conversely, why the man eating the dove which could be taken as anti-Christian? 

Clearly, the Yahweh U2 video does use freemason symbols - the all seeing eye and the pyramid. 

It does beg the ? is this just art? Bono/U2 being provocative? Ugh! I really hope I haven't supported a guy who wants to chuck truth for a falsehood and perpetrate it on his fans. ohwell.gif

Has anyone ever heard/read Bono explain the Yahweh video?

are you really effected by the yahweh video that much?

i havent heard the Yahweh response from Bono's explaination....