How????

basher1

Has this place become such a mortuary?????

I remember when you could get a right good laugh on here we'd spend hours on this place and if someone didn't like what ye said they told you so and you'd sort it out without some greetin face running to the Mods etc.......

Maybe one day thisd place'll be fun again but until then i'll pop in throw a grenade now and then and watch it go....BOOOOOOOOOOM.......................tongue.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='ceallach67 wrote:

mich40']One word: Facebook. Where you can go and do what you want, say what you want and no one is going to stop you.

I think I need a break from Facebook... I kept looking for the "like" button and nearly became frantic when I couldn't find it. tongue.gifroll.gif

Maybe Bono did have something to do with those FB changes we all hate - to get everyone back over here lol! happy.gif

• Subscriber

I don't see any changes on my FB page. What changes supposedly happened. I don't use any apps or anything on FB cause the more allow stuff on FB the less privacy you have.

there's like a scrolling thing to the right near the chat that says all the comments and stuff people are saying. Then they like divided the top news and the recent news in your newsfeed. 

Basically it made it easier to stalk people, LOL

[quote name='Redhead11 wrote:

surrenders']I don't see any changes on my FB page. What changes supposedly happened. I don't use any apps or anything on FB cause the more allow stuff on FB the less privacy you have.

there's like a scrolling thing to the right near the chat that says all the comments and stuff people are saying. Then they like divided the top news and the recent news in your newsfeed. 

Basically it made it easier to stalk people, LOL
yeah, thats right redhead....and all of your information is for sale, thanks to major marketing databases that collect up your social networking information...sick.gif