Dear Diary...

Anjana

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Diary...

Have made a  pot of tea and scones with jam and clotted cream for all, with my tea pot.... so how many for ah!

If for any reason the picture doesn't come up.... it's in the counting thread...

000000000000000000000000000.jpg

• Subscriber

[quote name='hestia wrote:

kerttuli']Dear Diary,

I'm so happy it's friday!!

I had a dinner at a nice greek restaurant - alone!!!! I have always thought that eating at the restaurant alone is somehow sad - lunch is ok, it's somehow different but an idea about eating a dinner on friday night alone when there is only families and couples - no no no, let's start the pity-party!!!
cry.gif

But anyway I went there and it was not that bad... The food was very good and wine wasn't that bad either. And luckily I'm going to meet my friends tomorrow so maybe I'm not the loneliest person in the world
wink.gif

Ooooh jam and fresh bread (or biscuits!!!) sounds veeeery good...
tongue.giftongue.gif
 I think I'm going to buy and eat some tomorrow - I just have to buy the jam from a store and I bet it's not as good as Anjana's jam!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

someone might come over to sit with you.... and turn your life upside down..roll.gif

Thanks Hestia, maybe it will happen next timehappy.gif

Dear Diary, Today I have a hangover... too much red wine yesterday. But I really needed it!smile.gif

I went to movies to see The Help - a very good movie, sad, fun and touching at the same time. And some amazing performances!

No I have to stop writing, because I'm off to England for Sue's tea party!happy.gif

• Subscriber

ooh sue! that tea looks very yummy!!

dear diary,
i've been ill last 4 days. started on wednesday, only day i had to go to work last week, with a nasty throat-ache and a couch. (to be honest throat was aching since last weekend, but i just figured too much singing at our venetian party)
on thursdaymorning could hardly speak or swallow anything and during the day i got a fever. GP came around in the evening a bit alarmed cause i don get fevers so easily. and it was a bad throatinfection, so have to take lots of medicins and sickleave from work during weekend (which i hate, cause means some other poor colleague had to work on saturday ànd sundayevening embarassed.gif) after sleeping for almost entire 3 days,i feel a bit better today, still weak, not much force, need rests in between my chores. let me tell you, when you're a mom and sick for 4 days, there's a lot to catch up with sick.giffrown.gif so luckily i have a day off tomorrow before starting nightshifts.

• Subscriber
Dear Diary...

Have made a  pot of tea and scones with jam and clotted cream for all, with my tea pot.... so how many for ah!

If for any reason the picture doesn't come up.... it's in the counting thread...

tired.gif good night all !

[quote name=hestia wrote:

suee]Dear Diary...

tired.gif good night all !

I'll have spicy orange tea