•  

Stories of Surrender Book Tour Zoo Header - Madrid.jpg

Dear Diary...

Anjana

• Subscriber

Dear Diary, funny Anjana was writing about Christmas shopping because last night I visited the local best buy and found two presents. For me! hahaa. No I found this shelf of gifts. This one was labeled "retro" I forgot what it was called. Hot Dog toaster??. You put in the buns and the wiener separately though!! Also last night I did a dress rehearsal on my Mom's famous Thanksgiving stuffing. Since I wanted it to be perfect on the day. It came out pretty good. My daughter ate some and liked it and she never really tried it before. Anyway, time to get busy on my list of things to do. Then off to the movies!!

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Dear diary, I hate christmas, lol remember that cartoon, anyway, today was nice, my brother visited and help do some work on the house, whilst I hemmed his jeans, and it was nice and warm today, 22 real spring weather, made my niece and nephew little cushions, and have been daydreaming, my niece is funny and cute, still learning of coarse, bc she just kept talking whilst I was sewing, making sure I didnt mess up or sew myself lol, but she and he are really cute, I also miss my other brother and his family.Well my thought today is, Yahweh, ''I love you and I will do what I can to please you well, and that means to love our neighbor like ourselves and to help those afflicted'', and to teach those who are lost, and last but not least to teach people, it is not mans authority to take vengence of other peoples, it is God's, by however means he will do so, make peace, in a crooked is not easy, but I do heart U2+families+company for such good music, and good support to healthy music :o)

Ps I love, Paul,Edge,Larry+Adam=U2

• Subscriber

I haven't bern in the zoo for soooooo long, feels like ages (oh well, probably has been ...)

Still not over the loss of my beloved father. Still can't believe he's gone ...

Diagnosed with pancreatic cancer on september 8th and already gone the night of november 3-4.

Miss him so very much!!! 😥 I'vr only gotten used to the fact of him being ill. Hadn't yet started dealing with the fact he could never get better again ... And now I already have to go on without him ...

And then yesterday there was this tragic news: 2 kids had a traffic-accident yesterday.

In Sint-Truiden (where Barbara lives) a girl lost her life when she fell with her bike and got hit.

The second accident happened in Tongeren, where I live. This 9-year old is the son of friends of ours. He's still fighting for his life. I read about the accident in the online newspaper. But when I heard it was Tom who got hit, I just kept shaking for over 15 minutes before I calmed down again.

Just talked to the dad on the phone. I completely ran out of words to say.

So strange: whenever you hear about something like that, everyone is always saying how bad it must be for the family involved. But when it happens to someone you know ... only then you really realize it could happen to your own kids too. I can't imagine what they must be gok g throug right now. First 48 hours are critical, when he makes thise he's got a good chance of getting through. So still 24 hours of scared hoping and waiting to go ...

• Subscriber

Dear diary ,

Hi Jojes :o), I cant stay in for long, my back is really saw, I hope it goes away, and I hope its not because of the wornout disc I have, could explain, why my leg plays up alot, pinching a nerve, or something like that, Its really hot here and our aircon is faulty :o/ hope we can get it fixed soon. Lately dad has come over to the house to put new gutters, because our old ones are rusting, so its a must do, othe than all this, everything is kinda normal, take care zoo, be back when my back gets better.

xx the zoo

• Subscriber

I haven't bern in the zoo for soooooo long, feels like ages (oh well, probably has been ...)

Still not over the loss of my beloved father. Still can't believe he's gone ...

Diagnosed with pancreatic cancer on september 8th and already gone the night of november 3-4.

Miss him so very much!!! 😥 I'vr only gotten used to the fact of him being ill. Hadn't yet started dealing with the fact he could never get better again ... And now I already have to go on without him ...

And then yesterday there was this tragic news: 2 kids had a traffic-accident yesterday.

In Sint-Truiden (where Barbara lives) a girl lost her life when she fell with her bike and got hit.

The second accident happened in Tongeren, where I live. This 9-year old is the son of friends of ours. He's still fighting for his life. I read about the accident in the online newspaper. But when I heard it was Tom who got hit, I just kept shaking for over 15 minutes before I calmed down again.

Just talked to the dad on the phone. I completely ran out of words to say.

So strange: whenever you hear about something like that, everyone is always saying how bad it must be for the family involved. But when it happens to someone you know ... only then you really realize it could happen to your own kids too. I can't imagine what they must be gok g throug right now. First 48 hours are critical, when he makes thise he's got a good chance of getting through. So still 24 hours of scared hoping and waiting to go ...

so sad!

i'll keep him in my prayers.

• Subscriber

Dear diary ,

Hi Jojes :o), I cant stay in for long, my back is really saw, I hope it goes away, and I hope its not because of the wornout disc I have, could explain, why my leg plays up alot, pinching a nerve, or something like that, Its really hot here and our aircon is faulty :o/ hope we can get it fixed soon. Lately dad has come over to the house to put new gutters, because our old ones are rusting, so its a must do, othe than all this, everything is kinda normal, take care zoo, be back when my back gets better.

xx the zoo

sending you regenerating energy ! hope you feel better!

• Subscriber

Dear diary, I can really relate to Hestia's, procrastinating, as I have a few things I must get done. Just realized I cant use fabric softner on the bed linen, as dog has a reaction to it :o(. Why is it, that really bad things seem like such fun, and really doing good seems boring, but this is not so, because being good, does have its unseen blessing, to only those practicing good, but is not understood,told or discerned by one who has fun doing whats wrong ? Anyway, its hot here so im thinking cold shower, and an ice-coffee would be nice. Until next time hope I return with good news to share :o)

• Subscriber

Dear Diary,

I have not been writing in here that much recently. But I have been looking around and seeing what everyone has been up to. I am so sorry about your father Jess. It is such a hard thing to cope with especially when it is so sudden like it was for you. You are in my thoughts and love for all your family. xxxx

I have been pretty busy. I finished my Samaritans training on Saturday so have 3 observation shifts before I go live and can answer the phones. That first one is going to be nerve wracking.

Then Saturday night I went to see the RHCPs with my friend. First time of seeing them and they were amazing - such a great night. And next Tuesday off to a concert with Maggie - so a fun night spent with a Zootop - the best types of night!

xxxx