Dear Diary...

Anjana

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Dear Diary,It's Saturday morning and I really should get up, it's 10am and I'm still in bed. I wish that hubsy of mine would bring up the tea and toast he promised but he is glued to the telly by the sound of it, I heard a woeful sound from him that England are losing to Scotland in the rugby, if that is indeed the case I'm guessing he'll be needing something stronger in his tea lol - it's gone very quiet downstairs so I don't think it's going well!anyway will keep this entry short as I've nabbed his beloved iPad, can't bloody type properly on this thing with the pads of my fingers, feels weird.See you later

• Subscriber

Dear Diary

I've just realised it's October already where did the year go??stp.gifpunchfighting0077.giffirst day of the month, no returns like slap kick for being so quick ha ha

I finally got my tea and toast with a smile (England won = happy hubsy!) BBQ laterhappy.gif

I'm concerned about Zhiv and Jen, no wordeyes.gif, maybe they have run off with Bman and Larry, my only concern really is why didn't they take me with them??? Y'know I did see a black mascerati go down the road earlier (true) but it couldn't have been Bono's cos Zhiv wasn't hanging on to the back of it.......

Dear Diary.

To day didn't start so good...Went to bed at 1:00am...after turning page of my U2 calendar, and a smile as I see Mr October being Larry....Then to bed and sleep I thought.....but was not able too  2...3...4:00am put radio on thought it might help! Then woke up to daughter having a bath   5:00ish ( boyfriend coming for the day) and takes her at least two hours to get herself ready... doze for a while....alarm going off 6:45....( forgot to change alarm tme)....this is no way start the weekend.mad.gif

By 8:00am decided...get up as daughter was singing...Bought her a mp3 player and ear plugs for her birthday....idea was she could have her music on and I would me saved...not hearing it........but now having her singing, and she can't here me saying ....... STOP SINGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eek.gif

Coffee, toast and tv...see what is going on in the world...Daughter races out the front door at 8:30am, meeting boyfriend at the station...quick look around see how shes left the place...to late she gone...and the bathroom...well what can I say....and her bedroom OMG>>>need another coffee, sit down and mutter a few ****** under my breath...ohwell.gif

Thanks 123...

After a slow walk round  to corner shop, get paper and fresh french stick, and sun and blue sky.. two loads of washing later and on the line....Made phone call to Zhivvy say hello and Jen.. welcome to England..... had time to count to 10 or was it 20!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif