Win A Trabbie Contest

U2LAWoman

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

ok....im not an artist and Im here to support all of you...so I tried to join talent house....but i cant bc i have no talent to

specify, lol!

so i guess i cant vote for any one?

If you aren't on Facebook, you will also be able to vote via Twitter if you have a twitter account_74615. 

• Subscriber

ok....im not an artist and Im here to support all of you...so I tried to join talent house....but i cant bc i have no talent to

specify, lol!

If you aren't on Facebook, you will also be able to vote via Twitter if you have a twitter account_74615. 

[quote name='Shannon387 wrote:

xtraspicy62']ok....im not an artist and Im here to support all of you...so I tried to join talent house....but i cant bc i have no talent to

specify, lol!

thank you thank you....do I support you on twitter as well?

• Subscriber

ya know I'm not sure the support thing works with Twitter. I'm still fairly new to all this but I have voted a few times for other artists. Once voting opens you will see both a twitter and facebook button appear that you can use to vote for a person.

Oh, and the link to the talenthouse mobile site is about a page back or so. Look for Muis's post with a link. 

• Subscriber

ya know I'm not sure the support thing works with Twitter. I'm still fairly new to all this but I have voted a few times for other artists. Once voting opens you will see both a twitter and facebook button appear that you can use to vote for a person.

Oh, and the link to the talenthouse mobile site is about a page back or so. Look for Muis's post with a link. 

thanks, I found it and I hope we can vote on tuesday for more than one person