U2 Rock Band anyone? / U2 on ROCK BAND [MERGED]

psymon1968

I been thinking about this for a while and think it would be great if a U2 Rock Band game was made.We've had The Beatles and Green Day why not U2.Lets face it i'm sure at sometime we've all sung along to the songs, air guitared and for that moment been Bono or The Edge.They could even do it to help raise money for the organisations they support by having a certain amount of the profits from sales set aside for them.I think it would sell well or am i just living in fantasy land?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think many of us have been waiting for this for a long time.

U2 the time has come. We need the U2 rock band right away.

I'm very good with the guitar for ACDC already and I'm getting bored.

I want to be the female version of Bono and make a good score !!! LOL

I'll be the first to buy.

• Community Moderator

Naz, you won't be the first to buy if I beat you to it! :P I would LOVE to have a U2 Rock Band. I too would love to "be" Bono, but I would also like to take my appreciation of the drummer to a whole new level. :-)

• Subscriber

Naz, you won't be the first to buy if I beat you to it! :P I would LOVE to have a U2 Rock Band. I too would love to "be" Bono, but I would also like to take my appreciation of the drummer to a whole new level. :-)

Apparently, we here need to add in band member appreciation threads like atu2's Oh my! lol!! cute.gif

• Community Moderator

I remember reading an article that said that Adam said he would like to make one in the style of how the Beatles one was setup.

Edit: I found the article:http://www.1up.com/news/u2-rock-band-game

What scares me is that that article is 2 years old.  Sadly, I think if they don't do it soon, they will have missed that boat and I think it would have gone over really well.

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

U2_360_SLC']I remember reading an article that said that Adam said he would like to make one in the style of how the Beatles one was setup.

Edit: I found the article:

What scares me is that that article is 2 years old.  Sadly, I think if they don't do it soon, they will have missed that boat and I think it would have gone over really well.

I think they were waiting for U2360 to end before they got serious with it and that went longer than expected due to Bono's back surgery. I hope they will do it soon.