WHERES OUR GREETINGS???

andy4035

• Subscriber

Hehe.. Maybe you're right, but it isn't the a disaster ;) Bono was busking on Grafton Street, you could have gone there! But yeah, I was looking around the website for a Happy New Year or a Merry Christmas and couldn't found a post.

bit disappointed from u2.com for  not even putting  up a merry xmas or happy new year on the website.just the odd page would have been nice. a bit thoughtless me thinks.
Hello

I cannot complete your request. Please renew your membership today.

Barbara
Livenation

Hehe.. Maybe you're right, but it isn't the a disaster ;) Bono was busking on Grafton Street, you could have gone there! But yeah, I was looking around the website for a Happy New Year or a Merry Christmas and couldn't found a post.
"thanks for giving us a nice life"

Now that we have your money, and have become bazillionaires, we have most conveniently become def, dumb and blind to any and all of your pathetic little needs, you annoying bastard fans.

Now, scurry along, and don't be bothering us with your trivial needs, we have presidents and heads of state to meet.

PS-We are a Christian rock band. embarassed.gif

Love,

bono
bonofinger.gif

"thanks for giving us a nice life"

Love,

bono
bonofinger.gif