Bono Biography?

Redhead11

• Subscriber

Hey guys, I have a project coming up for school, and I have to read a biography on someone. 

I want to do Bono, but I don't know which biography would be best. 

Have you guys read any? Can you guys recommend one for me? 
Thanks so much! 
Redheadhappy.gif

• Subscriber

Hey guys, I have a project coming up for school, and I have to read a biography on someone. 

Thanks so much! 
Redheadhappy.gif

U2 By U2 is the best book to go to..trust me !!!

• Subscriber

Thanks so much! 
Redheadhappy.gif

The Most Interesting is The "Achtung Baby" Chapter...no reason to explain...This is my recommendation..read this chapter and do it !!  Good Luck With the project Redhead !!!pimp.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='pain_18_ wrote:

Redhead11']Hey guys, I have a project coming up for school, and I have to read a biography on someone. 

Thanks so much! 
Redhead
happy.gif

Yeah I wanted to use that but it has to be like a real book just on him.... but thanks, it is awesome!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Redhead11 wrote:

pain_18_ wrote:

Redhead11']Hey guys, I have a project coming up for school, and I have to read a biography on someone. 

Thanks so much! 
Redhead
happy.gif

Yeah I wanted to use that but it has to be like a real book just on him.... but thanks, it is awesome!

Let me get the picture for you..IF you use this...you will have HIM looked at through different perspectives : The band members and the producers, friends etc.   AND   You will be able to solve a big problem which other books magisterially fail at : Bono in relationship with the others..which I think is a very important aspect of his characterization !!!

Hi. My  Favorites are,Bono His life,music and Passions By Laura Jackson &BONO in conversation with Michka Assayas.There's Always U2 BY U2, And for fun my favorite to read is Walk On The Spiritual Journey of U2 By Steve Stockman. I hope this hopeful & you get an Ahappy.gif

• Subscriber
Hi. My  Favorites are,Bono His life,music and Passions By Laura Jackson &BONO in conversation with Michka Assayas.There's Always U2 BY U2, And for fun my favorite to read is Walk On The Spiritual Journey of U2 By Steve Stockman. I hope this hopeful & you get an Aohwell.gif

I like to know the Walk On The Spiritual Journey of U2 thumbsup.gif

• Subscriber

Hi, a lot of my books i purchased at Borders Books. They went out of business last year in the United States.Also got some of my books at Music Stores. I have so.. many i can't remember everywhere.
Yeah but you've got to admit that U2 by U2 is very interesting and complete. ....And it has those fucking awesome shots of the band that just blow you away....I got it from Amazon!