LITHOGRAPH

pain_18_

• Subscriber

I ordered the "Achtung Baby-The Band in Tenerife" by Anton - Lithograph and there's no information about the time it will be shipped..I asked why and they said it is due to the fact that the merchandise didn't arrive in stock yet..does anyone else have this problem, has anyone ordered anything from the beginning of January on ?  My order is from the 3rd of January 2012.  pimp.gif

That sounds like a pain in the @$$. I've never ordered anything from U2.com. But usually when I order something from other site such as Amazon I usually get an E-mail the next day giving me a tracking number and expected arrival date. U2.com shouldn't let you order something that isn't even in stock.

• Subscriber

Are you from the UK?

Did you order from the 'pounds' store?

if you did then it will be alot quicker.

If you are not from the UK and ordered from the pounds store then it will take alot longer.

If you ordered from the dollars/U.S store you could be waiting a long time no matter where you live.

I have ordered loads of stuff... my lith came from the US and it took 2 mths. Ive ordered from the the UK store and its been weeks sometimes less.

If they havent got it in stock then they are limitesd to 500... so i dont really know what all thats about!!.

• Subscriber

Are you from the UK?

Did you order from the 'pounds' store?

if you did then it will be alot quicker.

If you are not from the UK and ordered from the pounds store then it will take alot longer.

If you ordered from the dollars/U.S store you could be waiting a long time no matter where you live.

I have ordered loads of stuff... my lith came from the US and it took 2 mths. Ive ordered from the the UK store and its been weeks sometimes less.

If they havent got it in stock then they are limitesd to 500... so i dont really know what all thats about!!.

I'm not from the US...I ordered indeed from the US store..I hope I'll get it eventually !!! THanks for the help !!!