Bill Gates Playing God- Weather Control {{{SOURCED}}}

Sigma957

• Community Moderator

I will have your resignations from any educated and informed opinions now.

Are you that thick? Your rationale is retarded.

Enjoy living the lIFe

Insults like these are completely unwarranted.

It's OK that you post about issues you feel passionate about: this is what this forum is about, but you have to remember that - this being a public forum with thousands of members - nothing guarantees that when you post something, you will instantly make everybody to see the issues the way you see them. You will always find a different opinion about any particular issue - from what Bill Gates do to the U22 tracklist.

So, when you open a thread, please do it knowing that there will be different opinions about the issue and respect the community if you find different points of view.

thanks.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mac you're avoiding the contradiction you made earlier. You accused me of lying so I gave you a link to Harvard University. Then you tried to cover up that admission with "If we all have been lied to, well, so what" . How do you go from you're lying to that last statement? And then you add to it, it's a conspiracy theory? Harvard's website is an conspiracy theory?

?

@Max thanks for the post. I posted the information because I beLIEved U2 fans should know these things and could do their own independent research, since most claim to be caring, compassionate, environmentally "conscious" individuals. That doesn't seem to be the case.

• Community Moderator

@Max thanks for the post. I posted the information because I beLIEved U2 fans should know these things

no problem at all with this. That's what this forum is about.

and could do their own independent research,

It's a big mistake from your part to assume that the members of the community doesn't do that, just based on the interpretation you are giving to some comments you have received. Please stop doing this.

since most claim to be caring, compassionate, environmentally "conscious" individuals.

It's a big mistake from your part to assume that the members of the community are not caring, compassionate, environmentally conscious, etc. just based on the interpretation you are giving to comments that are questioning your point of view. Please stop doing this.

That doesn't seem to be the case.
In any case, that's your opinion. which is ok - everybody is entitled to have an opinion about anything.

But in no way it's a fact.

So... the request remains: please refrain from insulting the members of the community if/when they post a different opinion or point of view.

thanks.

• Subscriber

I think you have got confused with all those links you have posted.

People who write those links by the way, are they professionals in the subject or "news" they are writing? Or are they journos? Anyone can write what they want, with no official fact, word it in a certain way, but still are no expert on these affairs.

I am all for some theories, but the reality is, you do really know the truth. And whenever people say to me "do your research" basically tells me, they only believe what they research and don't question other possibilities.

• Subscriber

I agree with Max, but also think it has to go both ways. You can't just chime in with 'stop smoking crack' and expect feathers not to be ruffled.

Mac I'd be interested to read your take on things.

For example here in Japan, it has become increasingly revealed that the Government is under almost complete control of the Nuclear Energy Industry and in no way represents the well being of the people, or the country. They represent the interests of TEPCO shareholders. Safety standards have been put behind Profit. Facts have been withheld so that the average person is not privy to data that would allow them to make an informed decision.

That's no conspiricy theory. That's truth.

We've all (I think) been aware of the spraying of chemicals into the atmosphere for years.

Are you all for that?

I'm not, but I'm powerless to stop it. Government representatives sold my health to big business interests long ago. And its not even the current Governments doing.

So faced with those realities, I'm very interested to hear why people are so quick to say issues in other countries are 'paranoid' and feel that deception from those who represent the interests of your children (The Government) fall under the 'so what?' category.

If you have information that is counter to that provided....link it at the very least. Don't just blow this stuff off, far better in that case to just walk away from the thread. It will dissapear off the front page soon enough.

pimp.gif