Where's our $40 U22 CD?

ejj6785

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Allegra wrote:

MacFoley']

Ranting all you like, won't make the cd come faster for everyone. Sure everyone would love to see some action or movement, and we probably will after the easter holidays, but i ain't going to lose any sleep in the world.

If your friends tell you you have the most patience in the world, when U2 are involved, i suggest you use that patience! 

roll.gif

Oh I'm patient with U2...just not Live Nation.  Simply put...LN deserves no slack especially when they beat around the bush on purpose and aren't honest with those who've paid.  Sitting quietly saying nothing in regards to how U22 is coming along is just as guilty.  And no, I'm not losing sleep over it either.  I do have a day job, and most of the time I don't think about it...well because like I said...I know how this place operates.  I just feel like being sassy and rant right now.  Also if you haven't noticed, I do have an extremely low post count in here.  That should tell ya something right there.

But do you really know how this place operates? I don't think any fan knows. They claim to, but...

Maybe get in contact with Live Nation, ask them how this place operates. But for anyone to say that, unless your working for U2.com or Live Nation, no one really has any idea.

You have you posting rights for another year, the gift will come later, be happy! smokin.gif

Actually I do know how this place operates...it sits here and does nothing.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='Allegra wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

Allegra']Oh I'm patient with U2...just not Live Nation.  Simply put...LN deserves no slack especially when they beat around the bush on purpose and aren't honest with those who've paid.  Sitting quietly saying nothing in regards to how U22 is coming along is just as guilty.  And no, I'm not losing sleep over it either.  I do have a day job, and most of the time I don't think about it...well because like I said...I know how this place operates.  I just feel like being sassy and rant right now.  Also if you haven't noticed, I do have an extremely low post count in here.  That should tell ya something right there.

But do you really know how this place operates? I don't think any fan knows. They claim to, but...

Maybe get in contact with Live Nation, ask them how this place operates. But for anyone to say that, unless your working for U2.com or Live Nation, no one really has any idea.

You have you posting rights for another year, the gift will come later, be happy! 
smokin.gif

As a forum this place has come to a dead end. So therefore if you spent more time posting and I see there are a few newbies, then prehaps it could move.As a website, the pace gathers when U2 are working.As for how it runs...as I said...no one knows. Unless you work on it.

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Allegra wrote:

MacFoley']But do you really know how this place operates? I don't think any fan knows. They claim to, but...

You have you posting rights for another year, the gift will come later, be happy! 
smokin.gif

As a forum this place has come to a dead end. So therefore if you spent more time posting and I see there are a few newbies, then prehaps it could move.As a website, the pace gathers when U2 are working.As for how it runs...as I said...no one knows. Unless you work on it.

OK...FYI...

I just called the 800 number on the help page and somebody actually answered the phone on Easter Sunday night...wow.

Anyway, he told me he knows nothing either...not even a projection date has been passed down.  Supposedly they are waiting on the manufacturer to tell them when it's ready.  

Waiting???  Why???  Why would a huge corporation have to wait for a slow-ass manufacturer?  If it were me, they would be gone.

I told the guy that the "new year renewals" started in February and here it is almost the middle of April [He said, "I know"...he knew exactly where I was going] and nobody is saying anything on the message board nor on the home page as to when and how long it will be.  I also let the guy know could he please pass up the message to his bosses that there are some not so happy fans not knowing what the hell is going on.  He said he sure will pass it on.

We shall see...

I'll give it one week.  Then I'll call Live Nation headquarters in L.A.  I've done it before and I'll do it again.  That's including the BBB and Principle Management too.  The least they can do is something like this, "Sorry folks for the delay...we've had a snag in manufacturing...we hope to have them by...we'll keep you informed..."  ANYTHING!  KISS MY ASS!  ANYTHING!  That is my point.  Comprende?  If they told me it wouldn't be ready until Christmas, then I'm fine with that.  It's the sneaking and tip-toeing around, leaving us fans in limbo basically, is what pisses me off more than anything.

But wait!!! They still have 20 more pointless surveys and polls and pretend playlist imaginings for us to go through and 53 more videos from the two years worth of touring to watch before they send us the actual disc.

Really people. Sooooooooo impatient!

You MUST savour all things past (even though U2s always been about all things forward and future)

:)

• Subscriber

But wait!!! They still have 20 more pointless surveys and polls and pretend playlist imaginings for us to go through and 53 more videos from the two years worth of touring to watch before they send us the actual disc.

Really people. Sooooooooo impatient!

You MUST savour all things past (even though U2s always been about all things forward and future)

:)

roll.gif

Pffffft....not.

tongue.gif

• Subscriber

I have to agree with Allegra........this site and delivery of subs gift is shite and there's no denying that. It's gone down hill faster than a sled on ice over the last couple of years. Like Allegra, Ive been on here forever (as most of you know) and I've always been patient and fair with the way things have operated....but seriously, it's April and I re-subbed in Dec, as I have for the last eons of years. The longest a subs gift took was 6 weeks I think......it's been about 16 weeks now......totally crap service and they wonder why people aren't re-subbing.

• Subscriber

I'm used to U2.com time now. I have ranted before in the past about gifts and the amount of time it takes to see some action.

I also see no point in ranting about u22, it will come when it comes.

Maybe get in contact with some mods. They seem to know some things....

Max? Where are you?