ejj6785

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

Batgirl wrote:

basher1']

well if all the above pish you have written about actually existed then maybe you'd be right however comic book charachters just don't cut it.

Comic book character? Seriously? You won't be saying that when my boot is up your butt for your comments! As for what you call pish - it is real! Have to dash have some ass to kick!tongue.gif

Only the really lucky or the really bad get the batgirl treatment! pimp.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Batgirl wrote:

basher1 wrote:

Batgirl']Comic book character? Seriously? You won't be saying that when my boot is up your butt for your comments! As for what you call pish - it is real! Have to dash have some ass to kick!
tongue.gif

Only the really lucky or the really bad get the batgirl treatment! pimp.gif

I like this batgirl.roll.gif Ignore me now and please carry on. I have nothing else to say, since I'm not getting any CD. smokin.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Batgirl wrote:

basher1']

well  if you promise to wear the leather Batgirl outfit you can do whatever you want to me.......
tongue.gif

Only the really lucky or the really bad get the batgirl treatment! 
pimp.gifI like this batgirl.roll.gif Ignore me now and please carry on. I have nothing else to say, since I'm not getting any CD. smokin.gif

Why thank you LaWoman happy.gif I like you too pimp.gif and I will personally make sure that you all get your CDs - I will kick ass til you do

• Subscriber

U2LAWoman wrote:

Batgirl']

Only the really lucky or the really bad get the batgirl treatment! 
pimp.gif

I like this batgirl.
roll.gif
Ignore me now and please carry on. I have nothing else to say, since I'm not getting any CD.
smokin.gif

Why thank you LaWoman happy.gif I like you too pimp.gif and I will personally make sure that you all get your CDs - I will kick ass til you do

Awesome, Zootopia needed a super-hero!smokin.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Batgirl wrote:

U2LAWoman']I like this batgirl.
roll.gif
Ignore me now and please carry on. I have nothing else to say, since I'm not getting any CD.
smokin.gif

Why thank you LaWoman 
happy.gif
 I like you too 
pimp.gif
 and I will personally make sure that you all get your CDs - I will kick ass til you do

Awesome, Zootopia needed a super-hero!smokin.gif

And I am here for Zootopia between kicking the ass of the scum of Gotham! No rest for Batgirl

basher1 wrote:

Batgirl']Comic book character? Seriously? You won't be saying that when my boot is up your butt for your comments! As for what you call pish - it is real! Have to dash have some ass to kick!
tongue.gif

Only the really lucky or the really bad get the batgirl treatment! tongue.gif

[quote name='Allegra wrote:

basher1 wrote:

tongue.gif

Typical men...you sound just like my husband  tongue.gif