U22 CD news. Check your emails Zootops!

MacFoley

• Subscriber

U22 'LOOKING GOOD' FOR EARLY MAY RELEASE

7286-t.jpg
Posted: April 19, 2012
By: m2 / @mattmcgee

Paid U2.com members learned today that U22 -- the latest fanclub-only CD -- may be on its way within the next few weeks. A U2.com email arriving today says "it's looking good for an early May release" and promises more details as the date gets closer.

• Community Moderator

...I never seem to get those emails anymore!
The email has the same info that you can see on this thread...

just to be on the safe side, please check your trash and/or spam folders on the email account you are supposed to get these emails... Since it's a mass mail, some email clients/services could consider it spam, so they send it to the trash/spam folders...

• Subscriber

[quote name='Max Tsukino wrote:

Redhead11']...I never seem to get those emails anymore!

The email has the same info that you can see on this thread...

just to be on the safe side, please check your trash and/or spam folders on the email account you are supposed to get these emails... Since it's a mass mail, some email clients/services could consider it spam, so they send it to the trash/spam folders...

I have the same issue and I've been trying to get someone to help!  I stopped getting the emails about 2 years ago.  My info is up to date and it doesn't go in my spam folder either.  What could it be? 

I know the same info gets posted in the forums too but if you are sending out emails, I should get them, too. 

• 2 weeks later...