• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hey everyone!

Just curious to see if anyone in the UK has got their U22 delivered to them yet

Let me know? smile.gif

Can't wait until it arrives!

Nothing in Europe as far as I know, I'm from Romania (South East of Europe)...Still waiting......

• Subscriber

nothing in Europe or the UK as it stands but i see some have already made their way to ebay, via US sellers.. it is a sad indictment of this site, and the distributors, that i could, if i wanted, buy one from ebay and it would probably arrive sooner than my official fan club copy.. 

love the music, love the band but the guys that run this website / fan club leave a lot to be desired..

• Subscriber

Hey everyone!

Let me know? smile.gif

Hello ,

Thank you for contacting Live Nation Member Services. The CDs are processing for shipment now, on a first placed, first filled basis.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Barbara
Live Nation Merchandise Customer Service 
This is what the LiveNation Reply to the Question:"When does U22 arrive in Europe?" looks like...

• Subscriber

Hey everyone!

Let me know? smile.gif

GINO5 - 15 June, 2012
receive it
wooooooooooooooooowe beautiful package and more beatifull are the live songs thanksssssss regards from belgium 
Seems like someone in Belgium got it...At least this is what I understand from this Comment !

• Subscriber

What's going on with U22 in Romania, U2.com?? I'm goin' crazy !! It's not a hill it's a mountain as the postman starts the climb.....!!! U2.COM can You HEar US ??? We're talkin' to you!!!! Can you hear us ??????mad.gif  European Shipment source, can you hear us ???

• Subscriber

Nothing in Northern Ireland yet either. I'm thinking about holding the postman to ransom I would threaten to set the dog on him but he's a big soft slobbering eejit (the dog not the postman)

• Subscriber

i live in the heart of the UK - Staffordshire to be precise - and have just received my U22, literally minutes ago. it's just downloading on to my iTunes as i type this.

i trust everyone else has got, or will very soon be getting, theirs. not listened to it yet, so can't wait..