Not received U22? Where are you from?? | Not yet! | So how does this work... (U22 question) [MERGED]

gary-paul

From what I can see (read) most of you from US seem to have gotten your U22 CD's - But has anyone outside US gotten theirs (Ireland, UK Etc.....) I have been really patient and now that I see it's 'out there' I check my post everyday (with no joy) ...

Soooooooo Who in Europe has gotten theirs ??

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

i live in a small town in new hampshire (US) and even I don't know if I will get it soon. I have also been checking a lot of u2 related websites and it seems that no one outside the Us has gotten u22 yet.

Do you live in Europe? 

• Subscriber

From what I can see (read) most of you from US seem to have gotten your U22 CD's - But has anyone outside US gotten theirs (Ireland, UK Etc.....) I have been really patient and now that I see it's 'out there' I check my post everyday (with no joy) ...

Soooooooo Who in Europe has gotten theirs ??

No dude, i haven't got mine yet...live in the UK here...pimp.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Twins_Peru']i live in a small town in new hampshire (US) and even I don't know if I will get it soon. I have also been checking a lot of u2 related websites and it seems that no one outside the Us has gotten u22 yet.

Do you live in Europe? 

no i live in the US (east coast) and it hasnt arrived yet. frown.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Twins_Peru wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

Twins_Peru']i live in a small town in new hampshire (US) and even I don't know if I will get it soon. I have also been checking a lot of u2 related websites and it seems that no one outside the Us has gotten u22 yet.

Do you live in Europe? 

no i live in the US (east coast) and it hasnt arrived yet. frown.gif

No offence, but the OP was asking about U22 and delivery in Europe, not the US. 

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Twins_Peru wrote:

MacFoley']

Do you live in Europe? 

no i live in the US (east coast) and it hasnt arrived yet. 
frown.gif

No offence, but the OP was asking about U22 and delivery in Europe, not the US. oh sorry embarassed.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Twins_Peru wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

Twins_Peru']

no i live in the US (east coast) and it hasnt arrived yet. 
frown.gif

No offence, but the OP was asking about U22 and delivery in Europe, not the US. 
oh sorry embarassed.gif

laugh.gif