2010 Question

tucker99_22

• Subscriber

Forgive me if this has already been covered, but it appears that I might not be able toattend any of the three US dates in my region of the country. Regardless, I am going to purchase tickets anyway and hope for the best.

I assume the band will return to the States at some point in 2010. If so, will thepresale password be valid at that time or does it only work for shows in 2009? I would hate to use my password for a show I ultimately cannot attend, and thennot be allowed to participate for the 2010 shows too.

Thanks for the help and, again, I apologize if this has already beenaddressed-

• Subscriber

We don't know for sure - but to be safe, we are assuming that new codes will not be issued next year. So, if you use your code now, assume it will not beused again in 2010.

Bajagirl is keeping all developments on the tour info updated in the Featured Topics that you see when you come to the message board. So, please look there incase anything changes.

• Subscriber

Cool. Thank you for the quick reply.

One last question. Would it be possible to buy two tickets in 2009 and then two in 2010 for shows in the US, or is that still up in the air as well? In otherwords, can the allotment of four tickets for US shows be spread out over 2009 and 2010, or is just for 2009.

I know y'all are swamped with questions, so no rush :) Thanks-

• Subscriber

Cool. Thank you for the quick reply.

One last question. Would it be possible to buy two tickets in 2009 and then two in 2010 for shows in the US, or is that still up in the air as well? In otherwords, can the allotment of four tickets for US shows be spread out over 2009 and 2010, or is just for 2009.

I know y'all are swamped with questions, so no rush :) Thanks-