Sooooooooooooooooooo

basher1

The "BIG ANNOUNCMENT" ended up being nothin to write home about??

As i have stated before this used to be a brilliant website with loads of traffic but now it's just a sad shadow of itself and this is the "official" website of "the biggest band in the world" U2 and their fans deserve better and the subscribers certainly deserve more value for money LIVENATION has killed this website and the content is just regurgitated nosense.......Just Saying.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

As i have stated before this used to be a brilliant website with loads of traffic but now it's just a sad shadow of itself and this is the "official" website of "the biggest band in the world" U2 and their fans deserve better and the subscribers certainly deserve more value for money LIVENATION has killed this website and the content is just regurgitated nosense.......Just Saying.

Do you mean the Sao Paulo 360 rebroadcast?

• Subscriber

Yep, the way it was put across was that there was going to be a massive announcment regarding u2 however this does not constitute a massive announcment to be honest.

Yeah, I would've expected the fact that The Show would be  made downloadable only for us, subscribers....Wouldn't that be great??  Especially with U22 not being received by everyone (and they are a lot) !!

[quote name='pain_18_ wrote:

basher1']Yep, the way it was put across was that there was going to be a massive announcment regarding u2 however this does not constitute a massive announcment to be honest.

Yeah, I would've expected the fact that The Show would be  made downloadable only for us, subscribers....Wouldn't that be great??  Especially with U22 not being received by everyone (and they are a lot) !!See now that would have been awesome for folk maybe you should be in charge?

• Subscriber

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

pain_18_ wrote:

basher1']Yep, the way it was put across was that there was going to be a massive announcment regarding u2 however this does not constitute a massive announcment to be honest.

Yeah, I would've expected the fact that The Show would be  made 
downloadable
only
for us, subscribers....Wouldn't that be great??  Especially with U22 not being received by everyone (and they are a lot) !!
See now that would have been awesome for folk maybe you should be in charge?

Well , to those of you who really are the ones running this site...you have the power to offer gifts , you have the power to change this bitter situation....Can you hear us?? We're calling to you!!!

Hell, If I'd be in charge, I'd give the subscribers three diferent shows to download, each from another continent and with setlists that sure don't look alike....we can dream.....

[quote name='pain_18_ wrote:

basher1 wrote:

pain_18_']

Yeah, I would've expected the fact that The Show would be  made 
downloadable
only
for us, subscribers....Wouldn't that be great??  Especially with U22 not being received by everyone (and they are a lot) !!

See now that would have been awesome for folk maybe you should be in charge?

Well , to those of you who really are the ones running this site...you have the power to offer gifts , you have the power to change this bitter situation....Can you hear us?? We're calling to you!!!
Hell, If I'd be in charge, I'd give the subscribers three diferent shows to download, each from another continent and with setlists that sure don't look alike....we can dream.....

AMEN...

here's the thing though all the shows would have been recorded why not offer them up???

• Subscriber

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

pain_18_ wrote:

basher1']See now that would have been awesome for folk maybe you should be in charge?

AMEN...

here's the thing though all the shows would have been recorded why not offer them up???

Precisely, WHY? We want answers!! Well here's one...they want LOTS of money out of it..they meaning LiveNation.

It's absolutely unforgivable that EVEN if we paid for our subscription, we haven't got U22 (I'm speaking in my own name but also in the name of the maaaany U2.com paid-members who are STILL waiting !!) nono.gif.

I blame the Mod's.........and to a Bigger extent Live Nation   -