pittsburgh show available

DonSPa

for those that went to pittsburgh  july 26 2011,tim newell aka eltimbomofo  has uploaded on youtube the complete pittsburgh show in HD quality called a night never to forget.I am so grateful for him doing this as now ill have something that i will always cherish and something that will always remind me of one of the best times i ever had as far as concerts go  just go to youtube and search U2 pittsbugh 2011 and make sure you sort by upload date as this will bring the latest uploads

im really glad he did pittsburgh he and whoever all were involved did a most excellent job capturing the sights and sounds.I was to the right of the scoreboard.In all the videos ive searched theres only one that i saw myself and my GF and her son so i have that saved as well lolol.But to relive that night over and over is just plain awesome lol.I could never give Tim enough credit that he deserves

• Subscriber

for those that went to pittsburgh  july 26 2011,tim newell aka eltimbomofo  has uploaded on youtube the complete pittsburgh show in HD quality called a night never to forget.I am so grateful for him doing this as now ill have something that i will always cherish and something that will always remind me of one of the best times i ever had as far as concerts go  just go to youtube and search U2 pittsbugh 2011 and make sure you sort by upload date as this will bring the latest uploads

Watching Right now...It's Great..Thank You very MUCH !!!!!clap.gif