Whatever happened to,,,

illumination70

It's unfortunate, but Rosa was suffering illness and was subjected to some very terrible and shameful bullying in a thread here about a year ago and we have not heard from her since then!!

That's sucks because she was such a nice person and didn't deserve to be bullied. My hope for Rosa is she is now recovered from her illness and she's found another U2 board to show her appreciation for the band.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Yes, it was too bad that she met with such nastiness. I appreciated some of what she had to say. I also hope she's feeling better and has found another U2 forum that is more welcoming.

• Subscriber

What were people saying to her?
Not sure exactly as did not see the post in question, but she always posted long "essays" about Prince Bono and her love for him and there were always sarcastic comments afterwards. I don't remember anything in particular being mean and nasty, however it's possible.

• Subscriber
bored.gif  Yes it is a sad thing when there is bullying going on.  It shouldn't be.  After all we are like family here, when it comes to being in the "Zoo".  Share the love all.

It's unfortunate, but Rosa was suffering illness and was subjected to some very terrible and shameful bullying in a thread here about a year ago and we have not heard from her since then!!

Imagine the arrogant, dishonest, sociopathic type of personality who would start an entire thread about a community member, with the sole intention of publicly shaming, harassing, & bullying them, because they have psychotic, personal issues?

Gee, who would do such a thing on this U2.com forum, that's supposed to be based upon the concepts of U2's love and community?

I mean really....such an embarrassment to the band on their official site.

• Subscriber

She was never nasty to anybody, she probably had mental illness like me.. I remember the last time she posted she said she might not make it to post on here anymore and that she had serious health issues, sad, she had children too :o(

• Subscriber

zoolander_001.jpg

So it's easy to see how one could get confused.

pimp.gif

Ben Stiler looks like Freddie in the "I'm going slightly mad" video, exactly that Attitude !!!!

However...The film is called Zoo-Lander....so.....