Batman!

danielsentana

• Subscriber

Well what do you think of The Dark Knight Rises? Or of the whole new Batman trilogy?

I was very very impressed with this film and I hope Nolan stops here because anything from here (even anything from The Dark Knight) cannot match the spectacle and amazing entertainment that these films have provided!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

My hubby and son saw it last night, I'm just not interested. My son loved it and hubby thought it was good, but not fantastic. He thought it a bit long and he did say the way it ended indicates another film. My realtor brought his kids and they all loved it.

Yeah, my son just had to spook me out and go to the midnight showing Saturday night. I asked him how the movie was and he said all he could think of was the shooting, he was in theater number 9 at our local theaters. He said the moment he saw the theater number he was assigned, it was all he could do to sit there through it. Couldn't tell me how he felt about the movie but he sure did tell me what he thought of the freak.

• Subscriber

Just back from seeing it! in parts all I could think of what happened in Colorado.

That aside it was fantastic!! I loved it! Would have liked a bit more humour as some in the past have had. But a very good storyline, brilliant action, good acting, and some great cars/bikes etc...... Was very impressed with Anne Hathaway too - thought that she had been miscast but she was good in her role.
Oh and being me - I cried! 

• Subscriber

Just back from seeing it! in parts all I could think of what happened in Colorado.
That aside it was fantastic!! I loved it! Would have liked a bit more humour as some in the past have had. But a very good storyline, brilliant action, good acting, and some great cars/bikes etc...... Was very impressed with Anne Hathaway too - thought that she had been miscast but she was good in her role.
Haha in the ending right? I was also very emotional tongue.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='danielsentana wrote:

Zhivvy']Just back from seeing it! in parts all I could think of what happened in Colorado.

Haha in the ending right? I was also very emotional tongue.gif

Yes at the end! But this is me - I cry at all (well most films) but was emotional