why didn't Bono spend his 30th anniversary of marriage with Ali?

genevievehewson

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On August 21th, Bono made a surprise appearance in the Herbert Gronemeyer concert in Germany.

No where on the web is making mention of his 30th of marriage with Ali precisly on that day, is he now single and available??? If so, Bébé I'm here :)  eek.gif

I don't want to rain on your parade because Bono is still married which doesn't surprise me since all the good ones are always taken.

She was probably around somewhere or was busy taking care of her own stuff. My husband and I are getting ready to celebrate our 27th anniversary and we have NEVER gone anywhere together or done ANYTHING for our anniversary. We talk about it all the time, saying next year we will do this or that, but he either ends up having to work (runs concerts or shows or some type of work or emergency comes up with him or I). People that have married this long it doesnt really bother them. Especially, if your marriage is as strong as mine or the Hewsons is. That is probably why they were celebrating with friends on their last trip. I wouldnt read anything into it. For all you know he was there on a follow up from his back surgery and she was right there, just not in photos. 

• Subscriber

She was probably around somewhere or was busy taking care of her own stuff. My husband and I are getting ready to celebrate our 27th anniversary and we have NEVER gone anywhere together or done ANYTHING for our anniversary. We talk about it all the time, saying next year we will do this or that, but he either ends up having to work (runs concerts or shows or some type of work or emergency comes up with him or I). People that have married this long it doesnt really bother them. Especially, if your marriage is as strong as mine or the Hewsons is. That is probably why they were celebrating with friends on their last trip. I wouldnt read anything into it. For all you know he was there on a follow up from his back surgery and she was right there, just not in photos. 
Happy Anniversary Wahine! We just celebrated our 27th last night. thumbsup.gif

• Subscriber

On August 21th, Bono made a surprise appearance in the Herbert Gronemeyer concert in Germany.

No where on the web is making mention of his 30th of marriage with Ali precisly on that day, is he now single and available??? If so, Bébé I'm here [/font]:)  eek.gif

Join the queue lolwink.giftongue.giflaugh.gif