Killers

zoocat

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hot Fuss was good. But then there were only a few songs on Sam's Town that I liked, and not at Day & Age they've lost me. I can't be bothered with the new album.
           Each to there own I guess, personally I thought Hot Fuss had four good tracks out of 11,  Sams Town had about seven out of twelve, Day and Age was the first listen through, and Battle Born is all Killer no filler as well.

• Subscriber

I'll be able to pick up the new album tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. I've loved every album the've released so far. Each album sounds different than the last and I like that. I don't like everything to sound the same. Can't wait to listen to it and see them on tour again.

• Subscriber

I'll be able to pick up the new album tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. I've loved every album the've released so far. Each album sounds different than the last and I like that. I don't like everything to sound the same. Can't wait to listen to it and see them on tour again.

I don't think The Killers are capable of making a bad album. Can't wait to listen as well. Day and Age is my favorite!

• Subscriber

Hot Fuss was good. But then there were only a few songs on Sam's Town that I liked, and not at Day & Age they've lost me. I can't be bothered with the new album.

Hmmm yes I'm kinda with you on that but I may give 'em another chance, I'll wait to hear a few singles before I decide methinks