Remaster something NEW?

flowerchild0420

• Subscriber

I don't check this site often because every time I do the only news is about another remastered album, I'm not saying that it's not great, but it is time for something new from U2.  I call BS on all these remastered albums and I own "the complete U2" from itunes. I love the alternate versions of the songs and special edition DVD's, but please, I've had enough.

I know that the band may feel the No Line On The Horizon was a failure, so what if it was? Albums fail all the time, it doesn't mean that you get to stop trying.  Because  if you get to stop trying because you failed, so do I.  I've been unemployed for over two years in Detroit's crappy economy.  Everyday I don't get a job is a failure for me, I want to give up and say "forget" it.  But I can't, I have to get up everyday and "restart and reboot" myself.  Why can U2?

• Subscriber

U2 is creating something big, it's going to be a mindblowing album, quite sure about that! But making a mind blowing album takes time, thats why they're remastering and actually I don't mind. Of course it would be better if they'd release an amazing album every year, but that's not possible, so just be patient.