NEW PACKAGE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER (Official Discussion Thread)

manu51

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Manager

HI

why wont the site let me renew, im actually wanting to pay money and it wont let me passed the update contact details bit. Please can someone get it sorted!! HELP

try logging out, clear browser cache & cookies, restart browser, log in again, and make sure all the fields in your account info page are up to date and completed. If still no joy, bang off a query to the Help team explaining.

• Community Manager

[quote name='norty wrote:

norty wrote:

pain_18_']

Done...Now Downloading Tracks !!!

When I click on the download links I am getting 400-Bad Request? Can anyone help?

Thanks!

All good now!

good stuff, did you do anything different to get the 400 Bad request, or was it just a case of having to try a couple of times? I think this sometimes happens, maybe when lots of people are downloading simultaneously. A log out, cache clear etc. is also worth a try if other get the same problem at first.

• Subscriber

what's wrong with the link "check the details here" on the package news page ? It opens a new window asking for a login ?

What happened to the animation that was on the index page ?

Aarrgghh. The links still redirects to some sort of login page. Hope it gets fixed soon.

• Subscriber

[quote name='bigwave wrote:

norty wrote:

norty']When I click on the download links I am getting 400-Bad Request? Can anyone help?

Thanks!

All good now!

good stuff, did you do anything different to get the 400 Bad request, or was it just a case of having to try a couple of times? I think this sometimes happens, maybe when lots of people are downloading simultaneously. A log out, cache clear etc. is also worth a try if other get the same problem at first.

Happened to me then was ok, although its happening again im my work comp.

• Subscriber

I am having the same issue.  I tried two different browsers with the same results.  Logged out, cleared cache, all that good stuff. 

I sent an inquiry to the help team, but my expectations are low based on past experiences.

U2.com has a horrible website.  It never works as advertised. 

• Subscriber

[quote name='bigwave wrote:

norty wrote:

norty']When I click on the download links I am getting 400-Bad Request? Can anyone help?

Thanks!

All good now!

I just tried again later, maybe lots of people downloading right enough, Thanks!