NEW PACKAGE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER (Official Discussion Thread)

manu51

• Subscriber

[quote name='gary-paul wrote:

pain_18_']I received an email in which U2.com are offering us the possibility to make the New Subscription Package a gift for some friend..well it says in it that the gifts are due to arrive in time for Christmas...don't know what to think of it.

Gary-Paul, did you receive and read this mail??

I Did yeah... BUT knowing this lot I'd say they mean NEXT Xmas... ho ho ho !!!

There's a funny E-card running around facebook: "Dear Santa, I'm writing to let you know that I've been naughty, it was worth it!!  You fat judgmental bastard !!! "

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Same here!!! I may have waited too long to resubscribe (expires today!!!) but for the last 3 days I can't go past confirming my address....

Reading back I found that moderater Bigwave was able to solve it a few days ago.

Bigwave, would you have a look again!?!?!

So what if I only manage to renew after it expired??????????????frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

And as I feared.....I'm expired!!!frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

Before, I was able to renew with the $40 option, now I can subscribe with the $50 option.

I'm still counting to 10, but inside I'm outragedmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Sent them a mail again...........still no news.

• Community Manager

If you are not getting any replies by using the Help page form :

a) Make sure it has actually been sent, if you do not get a confirmation note on your screen, after sending, then it probably has not actually been sent... something like 'thank you for sending your query, you will receive a reply soon"

In that case, send your form again. (Try from a different browser preferably).

B) ring one of the numbers at the very bottom of the Help page :

1-800-615-1324 (inside the US)

+001-949-333-4820 (outside the US).

• Subscriber

Is it possible to pay 85 $ with a Visa debit card or preferably though electronic money transfer (no bank account number at U2.com shop) ? I have no credit card, I don't need it and am not going to have it. I don't care about getting U2.com subscription to access website material but the CDs and the tour book.

When I click "help" it leads me directly to https://u2.fanfire.com/cg...tore.woa/wa/helpordering where it says:

"How do I pay? Orders are completed online with a credit card or your debit card displaying the Visa or MasterCard logo. For your convenience, we accept American Express, Visa, Discover, and MasterCard."

Does it mean I need to type debit card number in a credit card window?

If you can't answer me here, who/where should I ask this question?

Thank you,

Caroli

• Subscriber
If you are not getting any replies by using the Help page form :

a) Make sure it has actually been sent, if you do not get a confirmation note on your screen, after sending, then it probably has not actually been sent... something like 'thank you for sending your query, you will receive a reply soon"

In that case, send your form again. (Try from a different browser preferably).

B) ring one of the numbers at the very bottom of the Help page :

1-800-615-1324 (inside the US)

+000-949-333-4820 (outside the US).

Ok, I effectively saw the message :'thank you for sending your query, you will receive a reply soon". But no reply yet.

Could you just check thatyou received my mails (I don't know if forum moderators are also busy with replying to help requests)?

I am ok to make a phone call if needed but from Belgium, maybe it's cheaper subscribing again!

• Subscriber

IT was in October U2.COM TEAM has to announce the new package!!! We are the 24TH and as usual they're late in the month to announce that. when in the next week will be published on the site? The team , if it is really in october?, know!

ADMIN EDIT - new subs offers now updated... http://community.u2.com/topic/26025

Lets make this the official discussion thread for the new offer....
My membership isn't set to expire until March 2013.  How long is this offer good for?

I have jumped on this thread belatedly, and my apologies if a) I should have made this a separate thread or B) if the answer to my question is contained somewhere within the previous 15 pages of this one!

My question in relation to the current subscription offer concerns the 'instant free downloads'. On the website it says that when we (re) subscribe, we get instant access to two free downloads, "Spanish Eyes"and another which momentarily escapes me. Having re-subscribed yesterday, I cannot see a link anywhere on the website to these free downloads. Could any kind soul please tell me where I access them? Many thanks!

(I have emailed u2.com about this but have not received a reply).

• Subscriber

I have jumped on this thread belatedly, and my apologies if a) I should have made this a separate thread or B) if the answer to my question is contained somewhere within the previous 15 pages of this one!

My question in relation to the current subscription offer concerns the 'instant free downloads'. On the website it says that when we (re) subscribe, we get instant access to two free downloads, "Spanish Eyes"and another which momentarily escapes me. Having re-subscribed yesterday, I cannot see a link anywhere on the website to these free downloads. Could any kind soul please tell me where I access them? Many thanks!

(I have emailed u2.com about this but have not received a reply).

You have to click on the ACCOUNT INFO button on the top right of your page. The "No line on the horizon" and "Spanish Eyes" download buttons should appear. If it sends you an error message then clear your cache or try another browser. I hope this helps you.