NEW PACKAGE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER (Official Discussion Thread)

manu51

• Subscriber

I wrote a message through www.u2.com -> help in December but no reply since then.

In the future, call the Live Nation number at the bottom of the band's online store. You can talk to someone right away and in my most recent experiences, they've been pretty reliable in terms of helping.

Edited by trevgreg

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

The Edge, The Edge, The Edge is on fire!  Check out 'New Year's Day' - best ever 'live' version??

Edge certainly knows how to pick the tracks for the fan club CDs.  Do you think Larry, or Bono should have a go next?  Adam did a great job with the U22 sleeve notes

We need a poll..... :lol:

Edited by joshthetree

• Subscriber

I wrote a message through www.u2.com -> help in December but no reply since then.

In the future, call the Live Nation number at the bottom of the band's online store. You can talk to someone right away and in my most recent experiences, they've been pretty reliable in terms of helping.

it's easy if you live in US but what for people abroad???

You always forget there's a world beyond USA :D

In Moscow we had to deal with the army after an entire day of peaceful queue. Having a gun pointed at your back and pushing you away form the line is not that fun...

to have a "pale idea" : Moscow live thread

Anyway I do not hate the book but the bad memories it brought to me...and I felt disappointed since it doesn't show any pic from the magnificent coreography in Roma

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Of the original 46 tracks we voted on for U22, 43 have now been released. 22 + 1 bonus track for U22, 15 for Edges Picks, and 5 bonus downloads. This leaves 3 in limbo. I just assumed these would be released as bonus downloads eventually, but still no sign of them (that I know of). I wish they would just release these for the sake of completeness. For those not keeping track, the MIA tracks are...

Return of Stingray Guitar

Mothers of the Disappeared

Party Girl

I believe that, with these 3 tracks, EVERY song played on the tour (except the covers...and I would love to get a few of those released) would be included. C'mon guys! If they were good enough to put in the original vote, they are good enough to release! Please!!!