NEW PACKAGE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER (Official Discussion Thread)

manu51

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Mine won't let me renew.my subscription runs out on December 5th. I'm trying to renew by buying the 75 dollar one and when I press renew it says I need to confirm my email address I press continue and it just keeps going back to the same page?

Can anyone help me with this am I doing something wrong?

Go to your account info up the top of the page and do it that way. happy.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

chriswba']Mine won't let me renew.my subscription runs out on December 5th. I'm trying to renew by buying the 75 dollar one and when I press renew it says I need to confirm my email address I press continue and it just keeps going back to the same page?

Can anyone help me with this am I doing something wrong?

Go to your account info up the top of the page and do it that way. happy.gif

That's the link I've followed mate , gone to account info clicked renew , it tells me to update my email address and when i press continue it just reloads the same page over and over.If i sign out and then sign back in , it comes up that my renewal date is coming up when I click update and renew it just takes me to the livenation store

• Subscriber

if your subscription is not expiring I suggest to wait, it's always a mess when everyone does the renewal at the same time

I do get the renewal notice as soon as i sign in as im in the last 30 days.It doesn't expire until the 5th December so ill just keep checking it. I don't want it to expire so I lose my priority if there's any pre sale.

• Subscriber

[quote name='chriswba wrote:

monica martino']if your subscription is not expiring I suggest to wait, it's always a mess when everyone does the renewal at the same time

I do get the renewal notice as soon as i sign in as im in the last 30 days.It doesn't expire until the 5th December so ill just keep checking it. I don't want it to expire so I lose my priority if there's any pre sale.

No you won't. I re-subbed for u22 months later than a lot of fans, and it arrived well earlier for me than for the fans that resubbed at the start.

• Subscriber

I do get the renewal notice as soon as i sign in as im in the last 30 days.

It doesn't expire until the 5th December so ill just keep checking it.

I don't want it to expire so I lose my priority if there's any pre sale....

the announcement doesnt' mention priority in presale according to seniority....

• Subscriber

[quote name='monica martino wrote:

chriswba'] I do get the renewal notice as soon as i sign in as im in the last 30 days.

It doesn't expire until the 5th December so ill just keep checking it.

I don't want it to expire so I lose my priority if there's any pre sale....

the announcement doesnt' mention priority in presale according to seniority....

Last time there was a pre sale for the 360 tour the pre sales were judged on how long you had been a member [wasnt it different groups get on your boots , breathe , no line on the horizon etc]

If i let my subcription run down and take out a new membership , come pre sale time [ in a couple of years maybe] i would have only been a member for 2 years so instead of being first in the line[ seeing as ive been a memeber from the begining] ill be last.

I could be wrong though and it will make no difference but the 360 tickets were sold based on how long you had been a u2.com member.