febottini

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='Sunflower1mdp wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

liljbau']its official ....what i knew ALL ALONG........NEIL YOUNG IS AN A-HOLE!!!!

Just because Neil Young doesn't like Bono you think he is an asshole?

If you already don't like Neil Young, sure. 

Lots of people think Bono is an asshole. How does that make you feel?I sometimes think he is, but still love U2. Nowt wrong with that.

• Subscriber

He's making a joke. As if there's anyone left in the free world" who hasn't heard of Bono. I thought it was funny.

And isn't this a tabloid doing what they do best? - inciting hatred by calling the comment "dismissive" of Bono.  

laugh.gif"> there

• Subscriber

[quote name='peterferris8 wrote:

mdmomof7']It doesn't mean he doesn't like Bono. He likes himself more and was being cheeky. Although, didn't he just recently say something else about Bono?

There was this: http://www.atu2blog.com/less-or-no-bono-more-sinatra-thats-what-neil-young-wanted/42207/Yep, that's it. Grrr... Neil needs to take a bath , have a shave, and then he can keep on rockin' in the free world and shut his mouth when he's not! wth.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='mdmomof7 wrote:

peterferris8 wrote:

mdmomof7']It doesn't mean he doesn't like Bono. He likes himself more and was being cheeky. Although, didn't he just recently say something else about Bono?

There was this: 
Yep, that's it. Grrr... Neil needs to take a bath , have a shave, and then he can keep on rockin' in the free world and shut his mouth when he's not! wth.gif

To be fair to Bono, his speech was long but Frank was taking his time. Young though is allowed to speak his mind.

I just think it is not big of a deal.

I think Neill was just taking the piss. I'm sure he respects Bono. He did afterall okay the use of 'Keep On Rockin'' for the Vertigo tour right?

Or are we facing another future 'Send In the Clowns' debacle?

"2 3 4, 2 3 4. Why must I hiiihide from myself, when I neeeed the crooowd. Bring on the crooowd. I looove this croooowd."