Hard Rock U2 Signature Serie T-shirt

febottini

• Subscriber

Febs I think you should be in charges of the news feeds on this site, you are always ahead of the news page!wink02.gif

I like the geetar graphic, looks cool, may get one for hubsy, shame there's not a flattering female size or it any available in pink with a glittery graphic and some diamantes thrown onlaugh.gif bling blingtongue.gif

from the website:

This Shirt Defends Human Rights! A portion of the sale price of this shirt supports Amnesty International's vision for every person to enjoy all the rights enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

100% cotton

Because of the natural fiber used in this custom tee, shrinkage will occur.

Girls, I think we may want to order one size up!happy.gif

ps-if you donate either one dollar along with the purchase of the shirt, or a larger amount of 5-10 dollars, you will also get an awesome red bracelet, with the words Imagine on it (Imagine no hunger).

all of the proceeds from the purchase of the bracelet goes to fight world hunger.

Support Human rights, fight world hunger, and show your love for U2 all in one shot!!

Free shipping, too, on order 50USD and over.