Forgetting To Renew Membership

t_judson1972

• Subscriber

Anyone else ever forget to renew? I think they used to send out reminders in the past.

I've been a member since u2.com's inception and am hoping they will let me renew at the discounted rate and reinstall my preferential ticket presale group.

Has this happened to anyone else and what was they're experience?

Thanks

• Subscriber

Anyone else ever forget to renew? I think they used to send out reminders in the past.

I've been a member since u2.com's inception and am hoping they will let me renew at the discounted rate and reinstall my preferential ticket presale group.

Thanks

Me too!  I just went to redo my subscription and it said I was already a "free member."  However, when I attempted to upgrade, it wouldn't allow me to go through the prompts and kept kicking me back..... ugh.  I've also been a member since Propaganda days.  I'm worried that that I've also lost my "spot in line."  It will not let me upgrade and keeps saying that I'm a free member.  This is after several attempts.  I'll read Bigwave's reply to your plea and hopefully get my info from that.  Good luck!!!

• Subscriber

Thanks

Me too!  I just went to redo my subscription and it said I was already a "free member."  However, when I attempted to upgrade, it wouldn't allow me to go through the prompts and kept kicking me back..... ugh.  I've also been a member since Propaganda days.  I'm worried that that I've also lost my "spot in line."  It will not let me upgrade and keeps saying that I'm a free member.  This is after several attempts.  I'll read Bigwave's reply to your plea and hopefully get my info from that.  Good luck!!!

You should contact Live Nation via email or call them. After my email I received the response below from Live Nation. According to them the priority ticketing group you were a part of should remain the same. At least thats what they told me. We'll see if it's actually true. I know your situation is a little different in that you cant seem to upgrade. I hope you get it worked out.

It sucks-good luck Susanmc38!

Hello ,

Thank you for contacting Live Nation Member Services. Your priority group will remain the same, however you will need to process the upgrade as shown.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Barbara

Live Nation Merchandise Customer Service

http://www.store.livenation.com/

Toll Free (US): 800.767.7160

International: 001-(949)- 333-4820