I'm Famous Lol

Frankaz

• Subscriber

Think this'll put people off visiting tbh...

famoussmall.png

tbh? "Think this'll put people off visiting.." ..the blogs here? ...to Bono's house? ...the best hotels? ...the bloggers' haven?

(That's it. Now you've got me wanting to open a chain of hotels called the 'Bloggers' Haven.' Or a club by that name. Or at least a website. I'll be back when I've copyrighted it. Catch you L8r.)

• Subscriber

famoussmall.png

Yeah that Mike McCready, he's totally repellent.

Maybe you'd like this Mike McCready better. If you're not interested in politics, just scroll past that to the Music X-Ray stuff. I like the idea of helping out new talent myself, which I do locally in my own way. I don't vouch for this company or system but it's interesting to me & I'd be interested to know what musicians think of it.

When I read the part about rating songs w/ 1-5 stars by composition, arrangement, production, performance, etc, I thought of that scene in 'Dead Poets' Society' where the teacher tells the students to rip the 'rating poetry' pages out of their textbooks because it's hogwash. (That scene is probably findable on YouTube for anyone who hasn't seen it. It's 1 of my all-time favorite movies.) But on the other hand, if you had to break down a recording into different aspects to discuss, those seem like reasonable categories. Again, I'd be interested to know what musicians think of it.  http://www.mikemccready.com/

Edited by Alma1

• Subscriber

Be careful what you wish for Frank, celebrity is not always what it's cracked up to be...found these on msn, some of them are quite funny, Tom Cruise cracked me up and William and Kate are just too funny! But how could they do that to Becks, no no no lol :o

http://celebrity.uk.msn.com/features/celeb-make-unders-the-stars-if-they-werent-famous#image=1

• Subscriber

famoussmall.png

tbh? "Think this'll put people off visiting.." ..the blogs here? ...to Bono's house? ...the best hotels? ...the bloggers' haven?

(That's it. Now you've got me wanting to open a chain of hotels called the 'Bloggers' Haven.' Or a club by that name. Or at least a website. I'll be back when I've copyrighted it. Catch you L8r.)

To Be Honest

(there ya go - lesson for the day :P  )

can we have your autograph?

Yes Of course, although I'm probably not so famous anymore :lol: