• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

need to upload to photobucket or something like that first or if a pic online use the url code for it

The URL helps me to post pics here, but I can't put pics in the "Gallery"  either.  It won't let me start a new album, and it won't let me use existing albums.  I thought it was just me, but apparently they're on to Davcal, too.

• Subscriber

Take a look at your last 20 or 30 uploads and figure out why you aren't allowed! If I see one more picture with you and your shirt off and your moobs hanging out I may hurl. The only worse picture posted in here is Tam wearing the Cardinal shirt with his Swatch Watch. Just sayin'.

• Community Manager

See screenshots below for actual Admin (backend) settings for subscribers - you will see that they are pretty much unlimited and flexible so you should be able to create albums in the subscribers Gallery section.

* Note that each image must be less than 1MB in size

You need to choose (or make) a new album first. If anyone is having problems then please post here some screenshoots of what happens when you try to upload, that would be helpful in assisting..

Screen Shot 2013-05-01 at 15.13.15.png

Screen Shot 2013-05-01 at 15.13.25.png

• Subscriber

They both look the same to me?  :huh:  AND they both look like the message I get when I've tried to upload photos.  

I don't know how to make my own screen shots.  Probably cos I don't know why they are called screen shots. 

No, wait, that's not the message I get.  The messages says I don't have permission to create a new album or to access existing albums, depending on which I've tried to do.

Edited by Leeny13