Love Doesn't Have To Be Blindness

mylifeline

• Subscriber

What has been learned as in actually implemented since Omagh?

It saddens me that after what was evidentially just 'called' a Peace agreement...has reared it's ugly and brutal head again in N. Ireland.

Once again N. Ireland is front page center for one on one violence...

"The Omagh bombing (IrishBuamáil an Ómaigh) was a car bomb attack carried out by the Real Irish Republican Army (RIRA), a splinter group of former Provisional Irish Republican Army members opposed to the Good Friday Agreement, on Saturday 15 August 1998, in OmaghCounty TyroneNorthern Ireland.[7] Twenty-nine people died as a result of the attack and approximately 220 people were injured.[3][4][5][6][10] The attack was described by the BBC as "Northern Ireland's worst single terrorist atrocity" and by the BritishPrime MinisterTony Blair, as an "appalling act of savagery and evil".[9][11]"

How long...How long must the people of Ireland...Syria....Egypt...so many...and yet the answer is but ONE. 

Equality.

Everyone is of the same value regardless of religion, color, personal preferences and political party.....

HOW MUCH LONGER will humanity SIT BY and allow humans to kill and torture each other over such SMALL things.....

When the big picture is that REGARDLESS of the above we are ALL HUMANS.

As long as ONE's beliefs are NOT HURTING another....why not let it go...unhun 

FADE AWAY...LET IT GO...UNHUN...FADE WAY....FADE AWAY...LET IT GO....I'm WIDE AWAKE....WIDE AWAKE...I'M NOT SLEEPIN....NO..NO...I'M NOT SLEEPIN'

SPEAK OUT FOR JUSTICE FOR N.IRELAND

FOR ALL OF THOSE AROUND THE WORLD SEEKING EQUAL RIGHTS

AS SMALL AS Your next DOOR NEIGHBOR OR AS 'LARGE' AS A NEIGHBOR ACROSS THE WORLD IN OUR GLOBAL COMMUNITY....

REACH OUT

SPEAK OUT

GIVE

TOLERATE

FORGIVE

AND LIVE ALL OF THE ABOVE AS OFTEN AS YOU CAN

LOVE IS GREAT BUT IT SHOULD NOT LEAD TO BLINDNESS...

Talk about it and then ACT on it.....