U2 You Are So Out Of Touch

basher1

The band are so badly out of touch with their fans and it is very sad to see, why in hell do they think a small trailer for a movie is a massive exclusive for fans who pay for this place??

No doubt the "U2 fart in a bottle and its gold" fools will be rubbing themselves because they don't want to be seen as bad fans but come on even the biggest u2 can do no wrong idiot can see this is pure nonsense and once again leaves many many fans myself included very deluded as to what up are all about nowadays someone somewhere needs fired for this lot of garbage and before anyone cries "but the band don't do the website" it is in their name it is their reputation.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

For subbers, it feels like we are being done over. I am not impressed with this latest EXCLUSIVE. No doubt the song sounds good from what I have heard, but at least give the ones who gave them this great life 3-4 mins of music is not much to ask for?

• Subscriber

This definitely was not an exclusive thing to give fans at all.  I totally agree with you.  Especially for paid subscribers, we should have at least got to hear the whole song, if not a free download of it too.

While it was fun with getting to chat with everybody, it was not worth all the build up just for a movie trailer which anyone can see online with a small clip of a song. 

I am disappointed.  Between this and all the false album release info, I'm feeling like I'm becoming a jaded U2 fan.

I dropped my subscription long, long ago...No need for anything like that, although I do love the U2.com site. Not the paid site, just the general forum. I think its pretty cool that people from all over the world can chime in and meet up and discuss intelligently, most times, things of importance, besides the music. Don't get jaded, just keep smiling, I think if you feel that you are not getting your money's worth, than you probably aren't, do what you feel is right for you.....I hate seeing folks disappointed. Makes me think of the old days, when you didnt get these little blips or pieces of info, instead you actually had to wait for a new album, and a tour, and it was great! I am perfectly fine with a general membership. I dont need to know the details of this or that...just the music, and the music will come will the band is finished. U2 takes FOREVER to put out new material, but...it's Ok. Better than the cookie cutter music that is out there now. Although I kept thinking isnt ordinary love a Duran Duran song, or one of those bands LOL.