Larry - "we Do Not Know What To Do." Really?!?!?!

Allegra

• Subscriber

Straight from the horse's mouth...I swear!!!

And while we're on the subject of the new album, @U2 reader Tom M. points us to this new article in Norway that came out of Larry's appearance there for his second film. In the Google translation of it, Larry says that the band is struggling because (and this is a rough translation) with "new technology comes hundreds of choices." He says it slows down the creative process and "we have so many choices that we do not know what to do."

:blink: REALLY?!?!?!  Wow................................

Dear Larry, Bono, Edge, and Adam...please just stay away from all media and fans, and just keep your mouth shut...stay in hiding until it's all done please...M-Kay...thanks!

http://www.atu2.com/news/u2s-london-photo-shoot--larrys-comments-on-new-album-struggles.html

• Subscriber

It is just Larry talking about the creative process!!

I don't know why struggle is negative if you remember Achtung Baby. Yes, it takes hard work!! If they say A they get criticized. If they say B they get criticized!! Everyone giving advice!! Aaaaaarrrrrggg!! 

This reminds me of certain social reunions where people are left in the dust when you cut them off... :lol:

• Subscriber

Yeah they do good work out of struggles, that encourages me, like Tan says, AB is a good example :D. I'm hopeful.  

Like many creative processes, for instance design, there is just so much to use and so much constantly coming up that you can't help wanting to try everything just to make sure you choose the best one - bit like me looking for that new velvet dress, I can't help going around every single shop in the city centre, trying on every one that catches my eye, and then going back to the first shop to buy the first one I tried on!! ;)