U2.com Subscriber Pre Sale Questions

gman70

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I love this, talking tickets so soon. An album first, would be great! That's why I'm puzzled at the muffled June album release. By traditional means, that would rule out 'outdoor' in UK/Ireland/ Europe/USA 2014, too soon for summer shows post new album I would have thought. So some indoor autumn/winter shows on their way ? Outdoor waits until 2015 perhaps re touring? Who knows.......

• Subscriber

You can divvy up the 4 ticket allocation however you would like. Last time around I used mine for shows in the US, Canada & Europe. What I'm curious about is if we hadn't yet used all of our allocations last time around, will they be carried over the way they were in the past?

• Community Moderator

What I'm curious about is if we hadn't yet used all of our allocations last time around, will they be carried over the way they were in the past?

At this moment and without an album or a tour, it isn't possible to give an answer on this...

The best would be to wait until the tour is announced and the rules for presales (if any) are posted...

• Subscriber

What I'm curious about is if we hadn't yet used all of our allocations last time around, will they be carried over the way they were in the past?

At this moment and without an album or a tour, it isn't possible to give an answer on this...

The best would be to wait until the tour is announced and the rules for presales (if any) are posted...

Thanks Max!

• Subscriber

So Wait & See with the new Team ... Lets Hope the rules will change in 2014 for us U2.com Subscribers and former Propaganda subscribers :

;) ;) ;)B):rolleyes: : "The presale ticket limit is up to 4 tickets per member for up to 4 North American / European / anywhere in the world shows.

:wacko::angry::unsure: : "The presale ticket limit is up to 4 tickets per member for a single European show OR 4 tickets per member for up to 4 North American shows.

• Subscriber

What if you've been a member for 3 years or more? Can I buy 4 tickets for say a show in Philadelphia and then 4 more for NYC? Also, my wife will be pregnant assuming there will be concerts before mid September. Will I have access to the best seats in specific sections? For example lower lever right in front of the band or right on their side? I won't be able to do GA this time but I want some prime seats.

• Community Moderator

What if you've been a member for 3 years or more? Can I buy 4 tickets for say a show in Philadelphia and then 4 more for NYC? Also, my wife will be pregnant assuming there will be concerts before mid September. Will I have access to the best seats in specific sections? For example lower lever right in front of the band or right on their side? I won't be able to do GA this time but I want some prime seats.

Right now it's impossible to answer this or any question regarding how presales will be conducted, since there isn't any tour in sight...

Please wait until a tour is announced and the rules (if any) for a presale are published...

patience...