Tour Discussion Thread

Jorstin

• Subscriber

When they say intimate I tend to think more in terms of the BBC free gig they did (like the one you went to Mac, you lucky ducky), I don't think of the O2 arena as intimate or like a nice little club!! Tho I get the point that's it small terms of their usual stadiums.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

When they say intimate I tend to think more in terms of the BBC free gig they did (like the one you went to Mac, you lucky ducky), I don't think of the O2 arena as intimate or like a nice little club!! Tho I get the point that's it small terms of their usual stadiums.

Ahhhh yes, the good old days! :D

• Subscriber

Although there are no quotes saying "no Croke park shows" then I do wonder what Ireland shows they will play because I wouldn't mind seeing them on hometurf on the next tour.

Isn't there an O2 venue in Dublin also?

• Subscriber

What about Earls Court? 

I've been there a few times - Doctor Who exhibition, Bloc Party and most recently Arctic Monkeys. It's a great venue. But The O2 would be much better for U2 because they could fit more people in. Edge said he'd be busy in summer and in the last part of the year. Maybe the album gets released between June and September and the tour starts in the UK/Europe in October/November? 

I'm also keen to redeem myself too Anjana, for missing out on the 360 tour!