What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got accepted into University!

...and I was just given confirmation by email that my vote for this primary was received and tabulated today! Consider this a small blow against the tyranny expressed by those who would prevent u

I convinced my dad to stay home today, because there are lots cases of coronavirus in their town!

Posted Images

• Subscriber
On 3/21/2018 at 11:18 AM, padawanbeck84 said:

It feels like I'm spamming this thread today, but I can't quite believe it!

I was just posting my previous comment when there was another knock at the door. Topps did *not* make a mistake - I won a second Star Wars prize draw :o

In addition to the stickers, I also received a poster, book and X-Wing edition toy car.

SWStickerSet.jpg

SWPosteretc.jpg

Will you buy me a lottery ticket?  

My good thing:   A friend told me he can comp me to go see Les Miserables next week.   Yee Haw.

Edited by Manohlive
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, Manohlive said:

Will you buy me a lottery ticket?  

My good thing:   A friend told me he can comp me to go see Les Miserables next week.   Yee Haw.

:lol: It has been that kind of week - but it would be rude of me to hog all of the good luck :)

• Subscriber
35 minutes ago, padawanbeck84 said:

:lol: It has been that kind of week - but it would be rude of me to hog all of the good luck :)

Does that mean my ticket is on its way across the Atlantic?  haha   I'm glad you won and had such a good week.  You seem a very sweet person.

• Subscriber
On 3/20/2018 at 9:44 PM, natural11 said:

Wow, what an intense situation, toyoracer! It is miraculous,  really! Yes, good people still help strangers in need! I pray...hope you don't mind me saying that....

No, I don't mind at all! 

• Like 1
  • Subscriber

Over one million young people assembled in my Nation's capitol earlier today to say enough to gun violence.  I heard there are protests in other countries as well which happened today.  I feel weird posting this as it's not about me.  It is good.  I wish there was a what great thing happened in the world today thread.  I very humbly wish to thank every single one of those brave kids and anyone else involved.

• Upvote 2
  • Subscriber

My good thing for today is that a fellow Zootopian suggested I check out the Stereophonics and I did.  It turned into three hours and listening and I love them.  I was also informed they are coming to Chicago.  The show is at the Vic Theatre, which is considered old.  ha.  GA and forty-some dollars.  I never thought I'd ever say this about anyone save Rod Steward-I hope they do Handbags and Gladrags.  woo hoo.  A new favorite band to add to my list.  Thanks, Doc.

Edited by Manohlive
  • Like 1
  • Subscriber

7 minutes ago, doctornickriviera said:

You are welcome, they are even better live.

They are a new favorite band.  7 hours of them today with only the video of Vertigo in between.  $35 for GA and it's Jam Productions.  Last time I bought tix from them the service charges were four bucks.  I love Jam Productions.  This keeps getting better.  I'm going.  So many amazing songs.

Edited by Manohlive