What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

• Subscriber
42 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

I had a Covid scare yesterday.  I woke up very sick with a fever.  I called my doctor's office.  Within 30 minutes, my call was returned.  A little over an hour later, I was tested.  6 hours after that,. the test results came back as negative and were in my online medical chart I use.  I feel very fortunate that it was negative.  I also feel fortunate I was able to get such a quick response and even faster results.

Anyhow, I'm sick but it's not Covid. My dog is being extra sweet.  She won't leave my side.  I'm not sure if it's to comfort me or if it's so she has an excuse to be extra naughty on the leash. (lots of baby bunnies this time of year by me)   I'll take it either way.  .Said bunnies are now seeking revenge by running all the way up the block(s) instead of dashing to the other side of the street when they see us coming. 

I'm glad you don't have coronavirus.

Something like that happened to me in April. It's scary.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got accepted into University!

I convinced my dad to stay home today, because there are lots cases of coronavirus in their town!

One of my best mates who has been having  chemo and surgery for a nasty cancer had his post treatment scan results today and has been declared cancer free. It doesn’t get much better than that .

Posted Images

• Subscriber
On 8/12/2020 at 2:55 AM, dmway said:

I watched Joe Biden make a great choice for his VP. Congratulations, Kamala Harris!

Biden/Harris - 2020

22 hours ago, andryu2 said:

It is a great choice!

Thank you. 😊

Now it just needs to become a winning one.

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
Posted (edited)
On 8/12/2020 at 1:55 AM, dmway said:

I watched Joe Biden make a great choice for his VP. Congratulations, Kamala Harris!

Biden/Harris - 2020

I was hoping it would be her.  She's got the bite and prosecutorial background, in addition to holding public office. I feel better about voting for him now that she's part of the ticket.  BUT:  How could she be so brutal and mean to poor Joe in a primary presidential debate?   😉     haha    . 

Trump, his sons, Pence, his wife, her second cousin twice removed and any other dog on a leash that'll follow are all invading Wisconsin for the Democratic National Convention, which starts next week in the city where I live.  (Milwaukee, WI USA)   There are going to be more Republicans here, campaigning with rallies, than there are Democrats for the convention.  Democrats are not holding rallies.. A virtual convention protects us, and the opposing party makes us much more vulnerable to Covid-19 because it's good politics. Democrats told people not to come to Milwaukee due to the pandemic.  Republicans do the opposite, even though they know it's endangering the health of many. This directly affects me because I live a mile or so from where it's all going to happen.  That being said, it's still really exciting that the DNC is taking place in my city next week. 

My good thing:  86% of Milwaukee residents support face mask requirements. We have a strict face mask mandate.  I watched my local Covid-19 press conference earlier today.. There are spikes, but our local number of cases is declining.  We have free and accessible testing. The lines are shorter.  People are getting results back sooner. We have, or soon will have, a program which gives face masks to the poor.  One lady took it upon herself to give face masks to the homeless.  Others have now joined her cause. 

Trump Out Now. 

Edited by Manohlive
  • Like 1
  • Subscriber

I found out the the second season of The Umbrella Academy is now available for streaming on Netfilx.   I've been waiting and waiting for it.

• Subscriber
20 hours ago, dmway said:

With a good chiropractic adjustment today, my back now feels completely normal again! 👍 

Glad to hear.

I got my hair cut and stuff.  My eyebrows are no longer seventeen and three-quarters inches long.   😎

• Haha 2
  • Subscriber

My dog does NOT like it when I'm writing.  She now knocks the keyboard and mouse off the couch when I'm not looking.  I come back into the room and there she is lying where I was working.  It's really cute.