What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

illumination70

• Subscriber

I've enrolled on another uni module and the confirmation came through yesterday. The course starts at the end of January and the books might arrive as early as next week, as they're trying to get everyone's materials out to them before Christmas. 

It's a maths course, and I'm hoping that if I can do well on it, that'll give me the confidence to tackle a science degree which involves at least one more maths module. I can cope with the science, so just need to get my maths up to standard. 

• Like 1

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Manohlive said:

I'm starting to be able to move again after one of the best concerts I've ever seen.  Time to start the queque again 4 hours or so.  This time it's a five minute drive from my house.

Yayyyy... you know life is getting back to normal when queuing in GA lines is back  :D  And concerts in general. I hope the second show is as good as the first one.

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

queuing in GA lines

Chicago's loop was not kind getting into the city but we were one person back from the rail.  Here at home on Sunday night,  I was dead center on the rail.  That was awesome for rock and roll but also my second night of standing and bopping aching back  I, along with several people who went to both shows, was stretching as we waited for the doors to open.  I noticed this commonality and said, "Hey, we should start a pre-Dawes show strectching class."  It good a good laugh.  

• Like 1

• Subscriber

I realized I did NOT buy the low calorie treats (several boxes) for my dog. She's 32 lbs, which is way too heavy. She needs to lose six pounds.  Her breeder called her a fatty and it was over the phone, no less. 😱  She is officially on a diet.  

I also spent several hours finding the best deal on new tires for my car.  I went with Goodyear. 4 really good new tires plus a 4 wheel alignment for under $500.  That's less than I paid 10 years ago.  I'm happy. 

• thumbs up 1