What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got accepted into University!

The Sun came up, the beach was freezing and me and my hounds had a ball!

I convinced my dad to stay home today, because there are lots cases of coronavirus in their town!

Posted Images

• Subscriber

So..I've heard my sister sent that hammock from Columbia I've been waiting for. She kept forgetting to send it to me and busy...lalala... and never had room in her luggage when she flies...so she sent it with my dear niece! : )

Everything is washing up on our beach! 25 containers went overboard from the ship heading from Cocoa Beach (Cape Canaveral) that was on its way to Puerto Rico. Started with Coffee, then Wine, Noodles, Laundry Detergent, all of it sealed. Today is bringing in gallons of Cooking Oil, Rum, Lysol, Batteries,Dog Food. IT IS INSANITY, thousands and thousands of product still sealed and good. It's been all over the news. The media pointed to Indialantic but my town, which is on the boarder with Indialantc on the beach is the one that its INSANITY how much stuff is floating in. Pretty much, my town is Mayhem with all of it, we ride out Hurricanes and its like Manna from Heaven at this point!

• Subscriber

Star Wars movie sounds great Beck,only a few days away. ( one spoiler..the cast flew to London for the premier on some special R2d2 plane ..

I'm trying to minimize my online time also. Too much looking at " the big picture " feels overwhelming to me sometimes.:)

I have joined twitter! I'm late..oh well.. :)

Edited by hestia