What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got accepted into University!

I convinced my dad to stay home today, because there are lots cases of coronavirus in their town!

One of my best mates who has been having  chemo and surgery for a nasty cancer had his post treatment scan results today and has been declared cancer free. It doesn’t get much better than that .

Posted Images

Yesterday I endured getting up at 1:30am to realize my cat (Coco) passed away, went  to my volunteer job later on  and had a dental procedure in the afternoon.  The good thing which happened was I prayed to God to give me the strength to get through the day and he did  :)

• Subscriber

I am alive. That is a good thing I guess. 

Yes, a very good thing Wahine!!!<hugs> I read about those jellyfish invading the beaches in Florida, hope that's not anywhere near you?  :huh:

This happened to us once in Redondo Beach.

Edited by U2LAWoman
  • Subscriber

I've just watched the trailer for the new Star Wars film Rogue One. Twice so far  :D  I squealed out loud to see AT-AT walkers and am now having conversations on FB and Twitter with friends and fellow fans about the identity of the cloaked figure near the end and whether Diego Luna's character might be Poe Dameron's dad. 

Also, I've signed up to take part in a week-long project next week cleaning up and restoring some items in the museum archive. And although it was on Monday, I'm happy to report that I've got my sister and nephew into Tai Chi after bringing them along with me to an evening session.

• Subscriber

I've just watched the trailer for the new Star Wars film Rogue One. Twice so far  :D  I squealed out loud to see AT-AT walkers and am now having conversations on FB and Twitter with friends and fellow fans about the identity of the cloaked figure near the end and whether Diego Luna's character might be Poe Dameron's dad. 

Also, I've signed up to take part in a week-long project next week cleaning up and restoring some items in the museum archive. And although it was on Monday, I'm happy to report that I've got my sister and nephew into Tai Chi after bringing them along with me to an evening session.

Wow..that sounds interesting and fun.I love Tai Chi, even if I only went to a couple classes!

Think you get along well with my daughter, she's into movies and animated films(as she says, they're not cartoons") Cartoons is when you were a kid!  :lol:  Anyway, she loves chatting about films, Star Wars and shows.....and she and my son were on Facebook for 3 hours discussing the new Batman and Superman movie..  :huh:  :D

• Subscriber

Today I was eating at a new cafe (well, new to me anyway). I'm sitting there relaxing, drinking my tea and eating my cake... and "Invisible" comes on!!! B) Bonus points to them for picking a fairly rare U2 song. I sang out loud and danced in my seat. The people near me might have thought I looked silly, but I couldn't help it.

I was on the way back from the cinema at the time, having been to see "Midnight Special" which I quite liked. I will also admit to chuckling at the fact Adam Driver's character has to say the phrase "red sabre". I wonder if that was deliberate on the part of the writer? :lol: