What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

• Subscriber

Excellent customer service followed up with excellent customer service.

It's amazing when a company understands the value of this, then hires and trains those to offer it.

Still, today the employee was so well beyond even great customer service that I had to write a note to the owner to that effect.

Cool start to the day.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got accepted into University!

One of my best mates who has been having  chemo and surgery for a nasty cancer had his post treatment scan results today and has been declared cancer free. It doesn’t get much better than that .

I convinced my dad to stay home today, because there are lots cases of coronavirus in their town!

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Not so much a "good" thing that happened, but one of the old blokes at work going on a crazy old man rant gave me a big laugh. Reminiscent of the best work from Grampa Simpson or Wilbur Cobb from Ren and Stimpy.

• Subscriber

I went for lunch today with three other volunteers from the Archaeology department. We went to a tea room housed in an antique shop and I had tomato and basil soup. The tea room is dog-friendly and one group had brought a beautiful husky in. I was allowed to pet her - not only was she lovely and fluffy, but also very vocal in typical husky fashion, to the point that she was basically saying "hello" to those of us sat at nearby tables  :lol:

Then once we'd finished eating we had a browse around the shop and I picked up a 1000 piece jigsaw for £3 as-new - the previous owner didn't even take it out of the plastic wrapper. 

Also, yesterday at the community meeting, it was announced that we have managed to save our exercise and activity classes! An agreement has been made that the dance classes, Tai Chi, yoga etc can continue as normal under a new funding agreement, which is great news  B)

• Subscriber

My Latino dance class went really well today - and it turns out that our instructor is a U2 fan!  :D I was wearing my Rattle & Hum T-shirt, she complimented me on it and we got talking about our favourite U2 albums and songs.

Today is ESC day! Even though some of the songs are crap, and it's fun to moan over that fact, it is fun to watch this. I really don't care much that it is in my hometown this year, I haven't noticed it much. But let the competition begin!

• Subscriber

I received some money from a fellow Star Wars fan.

He needs some trading cards from the UK edition of a collection so I agreed to send them, but since I don't need any cards in return, I told him I am happy to send them free of charge. He insisted on sending me *something* in return so he sent me US $10 (roughly £7 in UK money) with a message that I should use it to treat myself.

I just thought that was really nice of him  :)  

• Subscriber

I got the result back for TMA 5 and after worrying that I'd sent my tutor an incomprehensible pile of rubbish, I actually scored 80%!  B)

Now I just have to get the final, End of Module Assignment finished and sent in by this time next week... that's the scary one.

• Subscriber

My Mom just gave me the best laugh. We were having a disagreement on the back porch about my daughter and she insisted on something. I told her how I disagreed with her. I even said to her in jest. I'm the Mom and I overrule you!! :lol:  :ph34r:  Then she says, then I overrule YOU!  :D  :lol:  :wub: