Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zoocat

A Soaring Sound

Beautiful Lithograph ZOO cat..I have the one with U2 in Fez (no line version) but I can't find a suitable frame nor a place to hang it...

Beautiful Lithograph ZOO cat..I have the one with U2 in Fez (no line version) but I can't find a suitable frame nor a place to hang it...

I lived in this room for 5 years from 2004 to 2009, it became a bit of a homeage to U2, and still is. I have tidied the room up considerably recently, as it is intermittently used as family storage space and living quarters from time to time/

post-294409-0-19172200-1394766753_thumb.jpg

F:&*)P Awesome, I want more photos !!!

When my Wife and I were living in this room, the swimming pool outside was immaculate, and we quite often walked out the ranchslider at night when the humidity was high for a dip.

post-294409-0-99477500-1394916382_thumb.jpg

When my Wife and I were living in this room, the swimming pool outside was immaculate, and we quite often walked out the ranchslider at night when the humidity was high for a dip.

Cool !

Cool !

Our little escape from the world outside certainly helps us immensly when we need it so badly doesn,t it.

So many great nights listening to a vast array of music, that just went on and on and still does, perhaps to a slightly lesser extent at present with babies etc.

But we allways make time when we really need it.

Really getting into the classics at the moment.

My Grandfather Jack Thompson tinkled the ivorys beautifully in his day too, check him out if you get the opportunity. I dont know how readilly available his stuff is overseas. 

But it might be worth digging around if you like that kind of stuff, some of his diplomas are depicted in these photos.

Cool !

Cool !

Our little escape from the world outside certainly helps us immensly when we need it so badly doesn,t it.

So many great nights listening to a vast array of music, that just went on and on and still does, perhaps to a slightly lesser extent at present with babies etc.

But we allways make time when we really need it.

Really getting into the classics at the moment.

My Grandfather Jack Thompson tinkled the ivorys beautifully in his day too, check him out if you get the opportunity. I dont know how readilly available his stuff is overseas. 

But it might be worth digging around if you like that kind of stuff, some of his diplomas are depicted in these photos.

post-294409-0-60581300-1394931361_thumb.jpg